Walking among us

HDRKID

I read the book by Dr. David Jacobs - Walking among us.

Frankly, it is a great read, but most of this stuff should not surprise you.

Aliens have been moving in. This has been going on many years.

Still, we can say... people are finally waking up. It's about time.

2qpux.jpg
2qpux.jpg

TimeFlipper

I read the book by Dr. David Jacobs - Walking among us.

Frankly, it is a great read, but most of this stuff should not surprise you.

Aliens have been moving in. This has been going on many years.

Still, we can say... people are finally waking up. It's about time.

2qpux.jpg
2qpux.jpg
One of my favourite movies of this genre was called They Live(1988), written and directed by John Carpenter :)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
That's an old one TF!

The thing that puzzles me is that why now? If Aliens wanted to control us or take over why didn't they do it 100 years ago or longer when it would have been easy. Why wait until now when some of us are becoming spiritually enlightened and aware or as a species we can defend ourselves?

TimeFlipper

That's an old one TF!

The thing that puzzles me is that why now? If Aliens wanted to control us or take over why didn't they do it 100 years ago or longer when it would have been easy. Why wait until now when some of us are becoming spiritually enlightened and aware or as a species we can defend ourselves?
Good question SP..lets see what our other members come up with :)

Itheblaze

I believe we are being protected by God, a super-de-duper extra, gadgetry, scientist. Let's face it, an astroid, a black plague, some power hungry mad man pushing the nuclear bomb, and all-out E.T. invasion, could have wiped us out already.

Itheblaze

Why is God protecting us, keeping us around? Why to praise Him of course. That's the one thing He can't give to Himself. Oh, and the sheer comedy of us!

AKNe

That's an old one TF!

Numbers, sheer weight of numbers.

The 'human' populus has risen exponentially the last 100 years. Maybe, a large percentage of that is a hybrid human/alien species and somehow they will 'activate' the drones to form some sort of controlled society

Itheblaze

Or, a take over completely society. All the "Mother Ship" would have to do is activate the implant in their brains, that they received at birth from the underground cloning base. Well! Those Son of a Biscuits can try!

Krish

Walking among us? How about most likely they are visiting a lot right here. I was at the Mall the other day in the evening and saw an aura based space ship on the top of the parking area....not physical looking...I looked several times...it was there....then we left the place...