Walking among us

TimeFlipper

There is definitely a school of thought that a great cataclysm on Mars in its recent past coincides with the sudden development and evolution of Humans here on Earth. Why wouldn't they move from Mars to Earth when faced with their own extinction.
Good to see you walking among us again SP :D

Dragonchaser

One of the RV people said that there was a pyramid in Mars with nine feet people next to a crater...some one million years ago...

It's not impossible , Mars temperature would have been more or less the same as Earth now - Earth at that time was still too hot .

Our sun is now approximately in it's midlife cycle . As our sun is aging it will grow bigger with it's heat more intense so maybe in a million years from now Mars will once again be viable to live on . Just up to a certain point . Then all planets in our solar system will be destroyed by our sun starting with the nearest planet .

If you are familiar with life-cycles of stars you will understand .

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
So we've got about a million years or so to get out of Dodge or get fried by our own Sun.
In a 1000 years or so I think we will have colonised Mars and some of the Moons of Saturn and Jupiter.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
So we've got about a million years or so to get out of Dodge or get fried by our own Sun.
In a 1000 years or so I think we will have colonised Mars and some of the Moons of Saturn and Jupiter.
In 1,000 years or so I think we will have explored much, if not, all of our galaxy, in accordance with mainstream knowledge, that is.

Krish

I think it takes about 100,000 years for human kind to hit the space age. If that is basically correct, think about lives all over the Universe....over the last 14 Billion years. There should be plenty of them. Some civilization disappeared...but their spirit remains...then they could move to the right technology level somewhere else....just a thought...the Universe does things in multi-Billion years...I think...

Oh...my plan is to come back in about 500 years to develop big time space age system....the catch is, unless we know how to communicate telepathically...it would be hard to talk around. So, in 500 years, humans could get into that area very well...may be Buddhism can provide the value....

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
In 1,000 years or so I think we will have explored much, if not, all of our galaxy, in accordance with mainstream knowledge, that is.

At the current rate of Space development we will be lucky to walk on the moon again by the next millennium.
(Well, the official and disclosed Space development any way. We are probably already on Mars) ;)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think it takes about 100,000 years for human kind to hit the space age.
Really? I don't it takes nearly as much for a relatively intelligent race, such as humankind. This kind of stuff was taught to us by aliens during ancient times. It's not that hard for people of high intelligence to figure out.

Humans just started rediscovering space-age technology, post-World War II. Meanwhile, when human civilization began in ancient times, shortly after aliens manipulated their genes with those of primates (creating humanity), humans learned various disciplines from aliens (the "gods") and soon after began sending man into space. Unfortunately, though, mainstream historians dismiss such accounts as mythology, and coming from our ancestors' "imaginations".

Come on now, we're not stupid, and neither were our ancestors! :p

Krish

Really? I don't it takes nearly as much for a relatively intelligent race, such as humankind.

Simply because Ramayana was 100,000 years ago....(my call on this one, as I came from that group)...just may be...and we are getting closure to our space age...if no one goes after WWIII....