Confirmed Hoax Hello from 2070.

Octavusprime

For someone who comes to answer questions, you sure don't answer many important ones.

I'm also confused why your government would send you back with the choice of speaking on 1 of 3 "time travel" forums. What is the purpose of that? What message do you have for us?

What proof can you give us that you are a time traveler and not another Internet prankster? I'm looking for either a specific future event (soon to come to pass) or some hard evidence (pictures, video, items) from the future.

Please use something that no one could guess from current events. A bad example would be: Iran is attacked by Israel. A good example would be: The city of Rio is hit by a small meteor killing hundreds in early December.

Frog186

Hi timetravel 2070 I have a couple of questions for you but first I just wanted to say I was in the anomalies website board before john titor was leaving for 2036 I never asked him any questions because he was in a hurry to leave and I was the 2nd member of that forum now for my questions:

1. In your timeline do you have time travel, teleportation, and invisibility in general and in private?

2. What is your timeline look like in general and in private?

3. What kind of food do you eat and drink in 2070?

4. Do libraries and other houses and building exist in 2070?

5. Do you come to our timeline from a parallel universe or timeline or from earth itself?

6. Does religion and etc still exist where you come from?

sorry for all of the questions but I am very interested in what other people have to say well thanks for everything I hope I didn't bore you alot I hope you have a cool day and thanks for talking with me well see ya later talk with you later on!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi timetravel 2070 I have a couple of questions for you but first I just wanted to say I was in the anomalies website board before john titor was leaving for 2036 I never asked him any questions because he was in a hurry to leave and I was the 2nd member of that forum now for my questions:

1. In your timeline do you have time travel, teleportation, and invisibility in general and in private?

2. What is your timeline look like in general and in private?

3. What kind of food do you eat and drink in 2070?

4. Do libraries and other houses and building exist in 2070?

5. Do you come to our timeline from a parallel universe or timeline or from earth itself?

6. Does religion and etc still exist where you come from?

sorry for all of the questions but I am very interested in what other people have to say well thanks for everything I hope I didn't bore you alot I hope you have a cool day and thanks for talking with me well see ya later talk with you later on!

Is that you Adam? I couldn't help but notice all your questions are grammatically correct. Having another Freudian slip episode?

Samstwitch

I don't have time to answer everyone's questions right now, but yes I came to warn everyone of something terrible that's going to happen soon.

What is it then? Please don't leave us hanging. We are waiting...

POST NOTE: I see you have signed off now. You cannot make a statement like that and then just leave without giving us details. That is bad form.

You have avoided giving us any pertinent information to the questions we have asked. You have not even given us your correct age, as I pointed out in my Post #8. If you were born in 2033, and you came from 2070, that would make you 37 years old, but you say you are 33 years old...??

I'm very interested in what you have to tell us, but so far that has not amounted to much.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't have time to answer everyone's questions right now, but yes I came to warn everyone of something terrible that's going to happen soon.

Hi Larry Titor

I'm intensely interested in this prediction of yours. Since not even John Titor had the ability to travel into our timelines future. Maybe you could shed some light on the technology that would enable you to navigate into our future. Pictures, the new scientific theory and of course the newly designed time machines would all add to your credibility.

TimeTravel_2070

I was joking. It was a stupid hoax. I am a 12 y.o. Veteran Computer Programmer. I enjoy the thought of Time Travel a bit, and love the John Titor stories (I believe in John Titor, by the way). I'm really very sorry and only wanted to keep this going for a day or two. I have no interest in posting on this forum anymore as I'd assume you are all pissed off at me. Well it was all in good fun (for me, anyway) and please have a good week everyone.

Regards, T%%B

Samstwitch

I was joking. It was a stupid hoax. I am a 12 y.o. Veteran Computer Programmer. I enjoy the thought of Time Travel a bit, and love the John Titor stories (I believe in John Titor, by the way). I'm really very sorry and only wanted to keep this going for a day or two. I have no interest in posting on this forum anymore as I'd assume you are all pissed off at me. Well it was all in good fun (for me, anyway) and please have a good week everyone.

Regards, T%%B

I figured as much when you skirted around our questions. John Titor was the only TT who answered questions.
AND, you didn't even get your age right!
It's jerks like you who ruin it for real True Time Travelers. Good riddance to you!