Welcome All, from 2026

isabel

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

StarLord and Darkwolf, you are WAY more interesting to read than Zeshua. Just an observation. Carry on.

Motoko Aoyama

Yep, downloading ringtones getting charged 1.49-2.99 per ringtone, Zensha is noooooooowwwwwwwwwwww on his/her cellphone or playing games on yahoooooo!

Zensha if thats yo real name, why ain't ya responding?! Instead of PM'ing share everything by putting it on yo own thread, you started the thread now fill it up and answer the questions that people give to you unless you are too scared to or probably search the answers on the internet! Man...I miss bein a moderator :( If I was a moderator right now I would............

Well I have to go type my story now! Thanks for the 100+ hits on the website, keep the hits coming by visiting the website!

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Everything is green through NVGs[/b]

NVG's?? Thats cheatin. Ok Bucko, I'll raise you 1 Fresh Precognition, 3 Premonitions backed up by a wife's 'feelings' , a rabbits foot AND a warning from the future that you were going to show up.

Darkwolf

Warning from the future? I'm worth a warning? I'm flattered, I'll get at it in awhile, I'm having my pale horse re shod.

StarLord

Oh, that reminds me my friend, can you pick up my Sythe at the blacksmith? I promised I'd drop off pestillence at the dentist, seems he has an absess.

Darkwolf

Oh, that reminds me my friend, can you pick up my Sythe at the blacksmith? I promised I'd drop off pestillence at the dentist, seems he has an absess.

Sure no problem, if you could put twenty on war in the eighth race.

StarLord

AH HA!!! I KNEW IT!! you've been holding back on us Darkwolf!! You can read the future! Admit it! You can time travel! Thats how you knew the horse made it out of the gate before the race has even run!!

And all this time we have been waiting for a real time traveler to show up and offer us proof.....