What About Your Other Self?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, that part with the pregnant woman is pretty wild!!!

I'd love to hear @cmac 's input on this. He had quite a few experiences similar to your bottle of soap on the counter.

HDRKID found his keys in the fridge once! Thought I'd mention it. :)

Velotak

Yeah, that was roughly 4 years ago, if I remember correctly?

Another experience similar to the soap one actually happened pretty recently, my glasses disappeared in the middle of the night and when I woke up, they were buried underneath my bed, hidden under some old stuff I keep down there.

Small shifts are common, at least for me. Objects moving like that less so, but not unheard of.

TimeFlipper

Wow, that part with the pregnant woman is pretty wild!!!

I'd love to hear @cmac 's input on this. He had quite a few experiences similar to your bottle of soap on the counter.

HDRKID found his keys in the fridge once! Thought I'd mention it. :)
Its amazing what the Human mind can do...I once put my cigarettes in the fridge, i must have wanted a cool smoke after my meeting with Jim Beam :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, that was roughly 4 years ago, if I remember correctly?

Another experience similar to the soap one actually happened pretty recently, my glasses disappeared in the middle of the night and when I woke up, they were buried underneath my bed, hidden under some old stuff I keep down there.

Small shifts are common, at least for me. Objects moving like that less so, but not unheard of.
That's compelling! When sometimes gets somewhere on its own, some place that it couldn't possibly get without you putting it there... It makes you wonder!

TimeFlipper

I believe that "time-shifts" occur spontaneously and are not caused by anyone trying to create them..
Anybody got any thoughts on this? :)

Velotak

They do happen spontaneously sometimes for me, but I have caused them in the past. I don't know if you're of the mind to pursue the occult however.

Velotak

IMO Western stuff like Crowley is a bit "flaccid" so to speak, in that its rather weak stuff.

The time-related stuff that inspired me to learn how to create time shifts are stuff like "Tesseract Magick" (google it) and reddit.com/r/dimensionaljumping