What are your predictions for 2013?

TnWatchdog

Fire from the sky. Most of the time things just come to me and I post them. Lately I keep thinking that a doomsday event could happen and this event causing a ripple effect like the grid goes out, starvation, disease, civil war, and then martial law. These are bad enough but IMO they could be the results of fire from the sky. Past and current civilizations have had underground tunnels or bunkers below the earth's surface for protection...protection from what? I think a future asteroid, nuclear warfare, or solar flares could be coming our way. I heard that a major solar flare would reach us in 30 minutes...not a lot of prep time. We all know that all governments lie, so if they knew of a doomsday flare or a doomsday asteroid's trajectory that takes it to us...they wouldn't tell. What could we do but panic and bring doom immediately onto ourselves. When we see governmental officials heading home for some kind of a 'untimely' break...head for the hills or should I say head for the caves.

TnWatchdog

Fire from the sky. Most of the time things just come to me and I post them. Lately I keep thinking that a doomsday event could happen and this event causing a ripple effect like the grid goes out, starvation, disease, civil war, and then martial law. These are bad enough but IMO they could be the results of fire from the sky. Past and current civilizations have had underground tunnels or bunkers below the earth's surface for protection...protection from what? I think a future asteroid, nuclear warfare, or solar flares could be coming our way. I heard that a major solar flare would reach us in 30 minutes...not a lot of prep time. We all know that all governments lie, so if they knew of a doomsday flare or a doomsday asteroid's trajectory that takes it to us...they wouldn't tell. What could we do but panic and bring doom immediately onto ourselves. When we see governmental officials heading home for some kind of a 'untimely' break...head for the hills or should I say head for the caves.
Interesting development the day after this post...

Samstwitch

A CASHLESS SOCIETY!

This may happen at the end of 2013 or in 2014...or even further down the road...but I definitely think this is going to happen in the very near future. The U.S. economy will crash and the American Dollar will be worthless...and for a little while, gold and silver will be worth something...BUT instead of making new currency, the USA will meet with other nations and they will all agree to go CASHLESS, because so many countries depend on the U.S. dollar. From that point on, no one will be able to buy or sell with gold or silver, it will be worthless. People who are dependant on the government for Social Security, Welfare, etc. will be given a 'card' or something comparable to buy and sell with. This will be a precursor to the 'Mark of the Beast'.

Many Christians will refuse to accept this, because of Bible Prophecy. When these things happen, many Christians will lose their faith, because they are expecting to be Raptured up before all the chaos starts. When the Rapture doesn't happen, there will be a great 'falling away' or Apostasy spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4.

For those who refuse this cashless system...it will come down to bartering...trading for food and other supplies needed to survive. Food, water, medicine, non-hybrid seeds, and gas will be some of the most valuable commodities.

That's why Obama is disarming Americans through GUN CONTROL, that's why Obama is getting the U.S. heavier in debt (so it will crash our economy faster), and creating programs to make people financially dependant on the Government. Obama WANTS people dependant on the government, so when the economic crash happens, they will have to obey the government when the Cashless Society comes into play.

That's why the military is training for Domestic Civil Unrest...with training programs where actors are playing parts of Americans begging and rioting for food. That's why the military is buying up all the ammunition. When the American economic crash happens, people will become uncontrollable and the government will declare Martial Law to take full control. America will become a communist state. (Even further down the road, the Antichrist will come into power and implement the implantable computer chip, the Mark of the Beast, which will be the only way to buy or sell anything.)

My advice...STOCK UP on food, medicine, and barter supplies!

Christians need to READ BIBLE PROPHECY and wake up...there will be NO Pre-Tribulation Rapture. The Rapture happens at the END of the Great Tribulation.

I believe it's just around the corner...1-4 years down the line. I hope I'm wrong. May God help us all.

TO THE SCOFFERS

I have been making predictions my whole life. My accuracy rate is very high. Nowadays I mostly keep things to myself, because people rarely believe me when I make predictions, until later when they come true. Today I got an email from a friend that I haven't spoken to in a few years. She said to me... "Funny, every single thing you told me back around 1997 - 2000 came to pass." I've heard this many times before from others over the years.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I predict the invention of the Death Field Generator. It would be a weapon of mass extermination. Leaves the buildings standing. Would definitely be a weapon of choice for small terrorist groups. Able to annihilate governments with the flip of a switch. I found a video on YouTube supposedly banned, that seems to depict the events that occur while in the perimeter of a Death Field. This device may already exist!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Relationship Between December 21st, 2012, and March 22, 2013
So, I've been playing with my calculator and discovered something that I found rather interesting. It may not mean anything, but then again, it may.

December 21, 2012 - predicted doom date

March 22, or 3/22 - The famous date that graces the doors of Masonic temples, and seems to hold a very deep signifigance with Skull and Bones

Now, this is an ASSUMPTION and nothing more. Let's ASSUME that the famous 3/22 is referring to March 22, 2013.

Why would I assume 2013?? I do because the Obamacare bill secretly states that Verichip will be mandated by March 23, 2013, which is obviously the following date after March 22, 2013.

Now, let's find out the relationship between December 21, 2012, and March 22, 2013.

Days apart : 91 (The illuminati LOVE their nines and ones.)
91 days/ 7 days a week = 13 weeks apart exactly...what are the odds
Here is a website discussing the significance of the number 13 with the illuminati: [link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]

TnWatchdog

Relationship Between December 21st, 2012, and March 22, 2013
[/quote]Thanks for this info opmmur...it is very interesting. If we really know what was really out there we would throw up and have a heart attack, unless we had the heart attack first. Keep us posted on anything else you run across.
Edit...I agree with Octavusprime's suggestion for a thread on this subject...the whole number thing is very weird, for sure.

Octavusprime

Sam, I agree with you on this. The dollar cannot hold its weight in gold, forgive the pun. I think gold and silver will once again become the currency of the world at some point in the near future. America does not want this to happen since they got out of gold hoarding long ago. They will do what it takes to fight the gold and silver markets. Electronic "dollars" makes sense. I don't however think they can force this to stick. America will most likely fall as other nations become more powerful and richer. The ebb and flow of the nations. We cannot stay the economic super power when we can't even balance our own budget....

I've heard others state March 22nd as an important date that will change the world. I need to look into it more. I think this deserves it's own thread so we can digest information found. Thanks Opmmur.

Samstwitch

Sam, I agree with you on this. The dollar cannot hold its weight in gold, forgive the pun. I think gold and silver will once again become the currency of the world at some point in the near future. America does not want this to happen since they got out of gold hoarding long ago. They will do what it takes to fight the gold and silver markets. Electronic "dollars" makes sense. I don't however think they can force this to stick. America will most likely fall as other nations become more powerful and richer. The ebb and flow of the nations. We cannot stay the economic super power when we can't even balance our own budget....

I've heard others state March 22nd as an important date that will change the world. I need to look into it more. I think this deserves it's own thread so we can digest information found. Thanks Opmmur.

Today I bought some really nice Sterling Silver antique pieces (as an investment) at an Antique Mall. They were bargains, and very hard to find.

Did any of you know, when Silver spiked a few months ago, dealers went and sold all their antique Sterling Silver to be melted down? Now there is hardly any antique Sterling Silver to be found, and what is left has gone sky-high in price.

SooperSmurph

I predict a slow burnout will begin this year in the illegal marijuana industry. Wholesale prices will reach lows not seen in years, middle men will flounder and growers will be fleeced.

By this Summer, the price of wholesale, high quality, indoor cannabis will drop to $2000 / lb in producing states such as CA, CO, and WA.

The price in major cities which have held above $3500 / lb for quite some time will drop to $3000 / lb or lower.

The price of small scale sales will remain stable or perhaps even increase, because the lower end of the cannabis market is dictated more by regional economics than by the nature of the supply.

So sayeth Papa Smurph of Clan Malkavian, childe of Nancy Savant, she of Bennet, he of Albert, he of Faust, he of Caligula, he of The Sybil, she of Ashot the many-voiced, he of Malkav Father to us all.