Debate What do you think would happen if government disclosed alien existence?

Poison Pen

I have read some of his stuff too and a lot of it to me is to far fetched though I do have two of his books. Not saying he is wrong just somethings I find questionable.

That is why I needed to start a new post somewhere to explain stuff. He does tell some key items...rest are for his audience and really messy...it is all about PERCEPTION....you can see a rope and say, it is a snake...that means there is a snake out there and not the rope issue...it is that kind of thing....I have his latest book but have not read it yet...not a major issue, because I do my meditation and do not have to depends on others. But to explain others, I have to quote various books etc....that is life...

Well start a new thread in the Conspiracy forum.

LisaTiffany

It will only happen when they have no alternative and are forced to do it. Just look at all of the US presidents who requested disclosure and were completely stone walled by the CIA, I think it was Bush Senior who told one of them that the presidents curiosity is not enough to warrant disclosing top secret UFO files. Clinton wanted full disclose and he was stone walled every time, he even reopened the Roswell investigation and when he did get the results back "weather balloon" he was told the case was closed. I think it was Eisenhower who went missing for 12 hours and it was rumoured that he was on an air force base meeting with extra terrestrials. Jimmy Carter was supposed to have cried after hearing an official UFO briefing.

JFK wanted to share UFO secrets with the Soviets and then 10 days before he launched the exchange he died, if they did kill him because of that then you can see why current presidents and people in power would keep quiet about UFO's and Extraterrestrials. Frankly given the hundreds of reports from credible sources including police/pilots and people who are skilled in observation I think it's crazy to not believe in them. Like a lot of people already stated if they did disclose UFO's/E.T.'s then it really would be just the tip of the iceberg and who knows what kind of crimes were carried out to protect those secrets? I honestly don't think I'll see full disclosure in my lifetime. I'm sure they have their reasons, collapse of the stock market, countless numbers of scared people, possible anger for not disclosing it sooner.

What I really find interesting is the link between aliens and the dead, there are a lot of reports from abductees that during their encounters they met loved ones who had passed away. Even the Scole Group during their years of experiments produced images that looked strangely alien. When most people think of aliens and UFO's they seem to forget things like shadow people and even some evil entities have possible extraterrestrial origins, I think the government have their hand in a lot of UFO and alien secrets but there is a lot that even they don't know. Maybe having to admit they don't have all the answers would scare people even more and they don't want to risk worldwide fear. It's probably the biggest can of worms in existence for any political organization, it would also mean they would have to admit that they are helpless in the face of something that is no doubt a lot bigger than us. It's a shame really because on the one hand you might assume that they could teach us new technologies that could better mankind but then who's to say they are good in the first place, perhaps some are and some aren't. Imagine if the government had to tell the world that some of them have negative intentions towards us? A lot of people wouldn't be able to handle the fear unless they truly believed we had the weapons needed to protect us. There are cases of UFO's shutting down ICBM silo's in multiple bases/shutting down cars and electronics that come within range of them, I don't know about you but to me that says we wouldn't have a chance if they did turn against us.

Krish

We do not have the weapons to protect us from UFO visitors and watchers. Simply because you can see in HANGAR 1 we shot missiles that they captured and sent back to the Navy Ships. Their technology is far superior than ours for at least 600 to 1000 years....

Our last civilization (~Atlantis) had technology that can see 5000 light years of planet details. It is a million times more powerful in technology than N. Bombs. But since we do not talk about it, we can not get there. And those people are connected to the higher ups. So, you can talk all you want....we have people who understand the stuff...but nothing will happen.

For example we can not design 50,000 Tesla systems let alone 100,000 Tesla for major ships....

label

I personally would like noting more to run around in space taking a shipment from point A to point B listening to tunes while a genetically modified rodent modify my weapons system and a nice pleasing to eye green skinned humanoid rides beside me... Nor will i mind to simply fly...

As a child i stared at the stars and wondered why i couldn't touch them, as a young person i saw endless possibility... Now i see a truth that i could never hope to understand and yet in those moments when madness collide with euphoria i kind of do. See most people pretend and try to be funny but the reality is much more scary then x-files locked up in a CIA lunch box stored under the table on the left hand close to a packet of peanuts and a 1974 Hustler on-top of it...

But as cancer man said "we give them hapappiness they give us authority" right...

right wrong the truth right LOL

no...

Truth is get your heart right because we the big bad wolf is coming to sit down on the throne... his red right hand pointing at all he wishes to be gone and his puppets will obey... Little pig little pig let me in... Little pig little pig let me in...

Krish

I would make a good God

You better have 5 Billion years of Rebirth....at least one Billion may work...;)

Let's hope so :)

Actually you can get there by 100K years. Just stay with your Karma by connecting yourself to your soul (spirit) in a good way...you will rise above everyone....

You can get a low level in 600 years...that is what I am working on...be a god to other growing civilizations in the Universe...

Derrick C.

The existence of 'Aliens' is just the tip of the iceberg. To disclose their existence you would then invite questions such as 'Where do they come from?' and 'How do they travel?'

The trouble comes when you try and explain the multi-universe and timelines and then the multi-dimensions. Not to mention that we have been making out that abductees and people who have seen these things are mad and/or nutters. As we know 'Aliens' come from parts of our universe, parallel universes, further in time and different dimensions. Some of these creatures have been here longer than us so we are actually the newcomers.

For some it would lead to mass panic and suicides, for most it would soon become yesterday's chip paper.

The people in power have maximum control over the population by keeping us in the dark. As soon as the truth is out it will encourage free thinking and end to religions which in turn is an end to their control. Dark forces, both human and non-human, are at play here. There is a lot at stake here with disclosure. With the current status quo we are controlled if there is some disclosure then we enter an unknown and this is dangerous to them.

I like to think that there are forces of good, forces who represent the humans at work too. Disclosure will come, one slow painful step at a time.

i disagree Disclosure is closer then you or everyone thinks, and yes the Human race can handle it, its only a matter of time but soon we will have disclosure.