Debate What do you think would happen if government disclosed alien existence?

Krish

So basically David Icke was right..

He is the Son of God, because we all are.

Can you or someone explain as I do not know him, about the following statement in wiki:

"Icke combines discussion about the universe and consciousness with conspiracy theories about public figures being satanic paedophiles, and how apparently unconnected events are really attempts to control humanity"

Thank you....

And thank you all for liking my past post. I am hoping to start a "Our Universe" section somewhere in paranormalis and discuss some important stuff that reader can use for their benefit....any suggestions? this can include Icke and everything....thank you.

Poison Pen

Best place to go is straight to the horses mouth:

David Icke - Exposing The Dreamworld We Believe To Be Real

He uses the universe and consciousness to base his conspiracy theories on. Quite frankly you have to be way out there to believe some of the stuff he purposes......Icke has been around since the early 90's and he just basically challenges what people perceive and how all is not what it seems. Of course if you break it down thats all any conspiracy theory is.

The Biggest Secret: Do Reptilian-Human Hybrids Run Our World? | Collective-Evolution

Krish

Interesting...to transform your consciousness , let us do a new post on "Our Universe" (what section in paranormalis?) and I can tell you some interesting items to do. That may or may not help you in this life...perhaps a little better...in peace and harmony but it will be in 500 years when good people will come to improve our world and you can be one of them....remember the 500 years to make it your Karma...that is how Karma works.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion: David Icke, Neil Hague: 9780953881062: Amazon.com: Books

Poison Pen

Interesting...to transform your consciousness , let us do a new post on "Our Universe" (what section in paranormalis?) and I can tell you some interesting items to do. That may or may not help you in this life...perhaps a little better...in peace and harmony but it will be in 500 years when good people will come to improve our world and you can be one of them....remember the 500 years to make it your Karma...that is how Karma works.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion: David Icke, Neil Hague: 9780953881062: Amazon.com: Books

Say what?

Krish

Say what?

I supported him....after reading stuff...simple...
EXPOSING
THE DREAM WORLD

Other items:

And see 9 too...

Last edited:

label

what use is colour in total darkness? our Alien friends are not friends and they are not alien... Look at the stars outside notice that there is more then one yet not picked up the phone to say hallo? Seriously Billions and billions of civilizations in outer space and not one of them figured out how to use a smart phone?

The things abducting us are not beings from outer space... they are not other forms of evolution on other worlds. No we are very much connected form the birth of this earth to where we are now. Life cannot exist without life existing? No i am not smoking my socks... Think about this life on earth in ALL its forms exist because life force exist here. So are we alone? We where never alone from our birth as a living breathing thinking biological system we where and indeed is at war with "them"

Who is them? Spiritual beings far older then us fare more advanced then us... They came to this earth unlocked war, hate, pain, and death and made us a part of it. Make no mistake really soon we will have a flying spaceship hovering above they will bring both gifts and terrors for each of us. They will be what you expect them to be an advance race with tech we cannot even imagine but and this is a big BUT!!!

They are here to conclude what they have started a few thousand years ago...

crazy right?

not if you consider that they are not calling us... they are not helping us... Why are they here then? Why are they interested in us ? Then you realize the scary truth... We are not alone but we are well observed our downfall well engineered... Take a long look and see what is being attacked and ask yourself why.

Poison Pen

Say what?

I supported him....after reading stuff...simple...
EXPOSING
THE DREAM WORLD

Other items:

And see 9 too...

I have read some of his stuff too and a lot of it to me is to far fetched though I do have two of his books. Not saying he is wrong just somethings I find questionable.

Krish

I have read some of his stuff too and a lot of it to me is to far fetched though I do have two of his books. Not saying he is wrong just somethings I find questionable.

That is why I needed to start a new post somewhere to explain stuff. He does tell some key items...rest are for his audience and really messy...it is all about PERCEPTION....you can see a rope and say, it is a snake...that means there is a snake out there and not the rope issue...it is that kind of thing....I have his latest book but have not read it yet...not a major issue, because I do my meditation and do not have to depends on others. But to explain others, I have to quote various books etc....that is life...