What does my future hold for me? + 2015 prediction

Night Vision

:eek: Right TimeFlipper :) Would that not be so awesome if that happens? The reverse of a black hole :cool: which can only be entered from the outside :D from which nothing, including light, can escape :confused: ;) :DView attachment 2370
This is incredible Night...i was reading your post and a guy on a comedy show on UK TV (Mock The Week) started talking about a black hole, now THATS gotta be synchronicity :eek::D...personally i was seeing a white hole as something that already contains love from its creation, and only the nasty people get sucked OUT of it ;):D
:eek: :D :confused: :cool: I would love to see that show TimeFlipper sounds fun ::LOL:: I guess I can't get that show here though being in a different Time Zone and all :confused: :p I would not mind only all the nasty horrible people being sucked right out of existence for sure though TimeFlipper and only leave the ones with good kind hearts and intelligent logical minds :) :D ;) Come to think of it I can watch that show through the magic of Youtube ::LOL::
:D OK TimeFlipper YES this show is definitely my style of silly good times ::LOL::
watching this one right now lol :ROFLMAO: good stuff now you got me all up in this show TimeFlipper :p thank you lol :D

Archangel Gabriel.

Yes Night and i can predict next year will be exactly the same :D..Lets forget about EMP..nuclear attacks and black holes being manufactured to gobble up the earth and consequently the universe...everything has to "end" sometime, but lets hope its a "white hole" that does it and begins the next universe with a big bang full of love :)..
Everything has an end, except God.

Archangel Gabriel.

Yes Night and i can predict next year will be exactly the same :D..Lets forget about EMP..nuclear attacks and black holes being manufactured to gobble up the earth and consequently the universe...everything has to "end" sometime, but lets hope its a "white hole" that does it and begins the next universe with a big bang full of love :)..
Not true.

walt willis

Do you wish to offend our Lord?
Then do so with the understanding of what may befall you.
The game of life is devoid of a reset button.
It is the REAL deal!
Life is not a game. On another note, I sold my soul to Satan.

You dumb ass brown eyed fool! You are an arrogant elitist power hungry control freakish fool that will pay dearly if you continue.
I'll pray for your soul as I am sure if you offend the almighty further it will come to be at a great cost.
Don't ask how I know that your eyes are brown...

Archangel Gabriel.

It is the REAL deal!

You dumb ass brown eyed fool! You are an arrogant elitist power hungry control freakish fool that will pay dearly if you continue.
I'll pray for your soul as I am sure if you offend the almighty further it will come to be at a great cost.
My eyes are blue.

Archangel Gabriel.

It is the REAL deal!

My eyes are blue.

Night Vision

Night Vision

Archangel Gabriel.

Many earthquakes are coming, many deaths are coming, many will die. It is EXTREMELY hard to destroy evil strongholds. 40 days of dry fasting is needed, in my case. 39 is not enough! But would bring many terrible earthquakes, nonetheless.