What does my future hold for me? + 2015 prediction

Archangel Gabriel.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Many earthquakes are coming, many deaths are coming, many will die. It is EXTREMELY hard to destroy evil strongholds. 40 days of dry fasting is needed, in my case. 39 is not enough! But would bring many terrible earthquakes, nonetheless.

What exactly is the fight about? I have a headache. Don't feel like scrolling back. I agree about the earthquakes.

Archangel Gabriel.

Many earthquakes are coming, many deaths are coming, many will die. It is EXTREMELY hard to destroy evil strongholds. 40 days of dry fasting is needed, in my case. 39 is not enough! But would bring many terrible earthquakes, nonetheless.

What exactly is the fight about? I have a headache. Don't feel like scrolling back. I agree about the earthquakes.
Spiritual warfare? War in Heaven? About my eternal destiny? Can you explain more clearly what you want to know?

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper

Do you wish to offend our Lord?
Then do so with the understanding of what may befall you.
The game of life is devoid of a reset button.
It is the REAL deal!
Life is not a game. On another note, I sold my soul to Satan.

You dumb ass brown eyed fool! You are an arrogant elitist power hungry control freakish fool that will pay dearly if you continue.
I'll pray for your soul as I am sure if you offend the almighty further it will come to be at a great cost.
Don't ask how I know that your eyes are brown...
Chill out mate, he`s winding you up..