What does my future hold for me? + 2015 prediction

walt willis

It may first help to know what rock this guy was born under?
It may also help if this forum had a hoaxer, joker thread...
That could allow the others trying to share real stories without all the BS folks playing games.

Now as far as the future goes, any guess is a good one because the future is not fixed.
I think that our descendants have acquired the ability to traverse around in time and every time they visit they make subtle changes.
Also, with the advent of a weaponized E-EMP there will be a point that it will be used, and at that moment our world will forever be changed.
The question is when, and not if this will happen.

JasperMoon

You are according to the Bible God's messenger. If you have visited this site, do you have any messages for any of us please?

walt willis

I like what our lord said when asked that question.
Love God and love one another.
If we were to follow that suggestion we may not ever see another war...

Unfortunately not all people listen to what God wants of us humans.
And that is why I carry a gun, to protect the sheeple from the wolves...

walt willis

Not exactly what I said, but very funny!

At 68 years old I have been pissed off many times and have never given any thought of using a weapon to solve the problem.

The only time a weapon should be used is to save your life from a criminal assault of a deadly nature or serious bodily harm.

Some times a cell phone may run out of bullets!

gun talk

TimeFlipper

Are you talking about those cell phones we had back in the 1980s that looked like a brick with a handset on top of it? :eek:.
Those phones were big enough to incorporate a 9mm fully automatc gun! :D

Archangel Gabriel.

Do you wish to offend our Lord?
Then do so with the understanding of what may befall you.
The game of life is devoid of a reset button.
It is the REAL deal!
No.

You are according to the Bible God's messenger. If you have visited this site, do you have any messages for any of us please?
My friend said that the LORD can forgive all things. But only to His People. But my family and me agrees that for example murder can not be forgiven.

Is it true that one can only edit posts after a pretty short time on this forum?

walt willis

You should use your REAL NAME!
You hide from the truth when you hide from yourself!
When you hide the truth you are in fact a deceiver...
It is OK to not want to expose yourself to crackpots, but when you lie and hide yourself you become the crackpot.