What Evidence Would You Need for a Time Travel Claim?

titorite

The little fact that caught my eye was the apparent nuclear bombing. If it had really happened, the video equipment would not be functioning afterwards. The EM pulse emitted from a nuclear device would fry all electronics. This is fact. Nothing electronic would work afterwards. The other thing is the blinding of the young boy. Close enough to the bomb to be blinded, yet no blast wave? Sorry, but to me it's just a movie made for entertainment purposes that is being passed off as real from the future.

I just have to wonder... if such is exactly so as you put it... how has any nuclear explosion ever been filmed?

titorite

Upon reflection my answer is short and it is "hindsight", hindsight is what it takes to make me see.... maybe that will change for me some day.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein said:
Black holes are still just a mathematical theory. Out of all those stars in the sky, and not one black hole can be confirmed yet. But don't believe me. Go do your own search online. t?​
I did and as it turns out they are not very theoretical at all but rather very very real and observed.

I did spend some time looking through these articles and still don't see anyone actually claiming credit for discovering the FIRST black hole yet. But some of the articles seem to have ignored the confirmation requirement and gone ahead assuming they exist and claiming they cause huge bursts of energy. Kind of like assuming the world is flat and you will fall off the edge if you walk far enough. So I'm suspecting that you haven't as yet learned to pick out the facts is these kinds of articles.

If an astronomer does actually confirm the existence of a black hole, he will become famous. His name will be spoken by all. You'll even know his name. So after reading all those articles you posted, what was his name?

I did a search on that. Funny... no names.

When I first came across them, they were not called black hole. They were called Schwarzschild discontinuities.

Dan's Web Project: Who Discovered Black Holes?

All About Black Holes: Formation & Discovery| Black Hole Facts & Information | Space.com

Since even light it is no exception, black holes are invisible. However, astronomers can detect the presence of black holes by detecting the radiation that is emitted when matter is pulled in. Sometimes, the areas around black holes release strong jets of high-energy light that can be spotted from across the universe.

The above quote is highly suspicious to me. What I do see is there seems to be energy producing phenomena that they are claiming is caused by a black hole.

So now we are on the subject of making stuff up. Here's my theory: When a huge star reaches the end of its life, it goes supernova. Releasing more energy output than the entire universe of stars combined. During that brief instant the supernova exists a black hole is formed to counteract the white hole. The two events exist simultaneously in time and cancel each other out. And from that point in time forward, both the white hole and black hole no longer exist.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The little fact that caught my eye was the apparent nuclear bombing. If it had really happened, the video equipment would not be functioning afterwards. The EM pulse emitted from a nuclear device would fry all electronics. This is fact. Nothing electronic would work afterwards. The other thing is the blinding of the young boy. Close enough to the bomb to be blinded, yet no blast wave? Sorry, but to me it's just a movie made for entertainment purposes that is being passed off as real from the future.

I just have to wonder... if such is exactly so as you put it... how has any nuclear explosion ever been filmed?

All filming was done outside the blast radius. There are a few films out there of what happens inside the blast radius. Evidently taken with special highly shielded cameras that filmed the event in progress.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's like the astronomical community has decided to skip the proof by direct observation stage and just assume it to be true. I haven't found anyone in the community at large willing to take credit for discovering a black hole. Did you check that list? All those black holes and no astronomers names associated with any of them. That one fact should tell you that you're being fed a load of crap. And from the size of that list, a very big load at that. But you can skip the facts too if you like and just be a believer.

I kind of want to know who is behind this farce and why they want us to blindly believe. Remember my theory that the ET's have the most to gain from keeping us in the dark. Probably because they know we would go back in time and remove their home planet from the universe before they ever evolved. A payback they rightly deserve too.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Titorite

Did you read that article you posted? It was very informative and supported everything I've been trying to convey. Black Holes are a belief and all existing evidence can be interpreted with other theories out there. So says this article. The thing I want to point out is that a theory is make believe. Yet all through school I was led to believe that theories describe our reality. What happened to facts? Sad to say that facts weren't being taught when I went to school.