what happened to hdrenterprise.net ?

what happened to hdrenterprise.net

• did gibbs stop the biz

• did government interfere

Results are only viewable after voting.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not think this web address was ever Steven Gibb's real website. The website I posted was the real Steven Gibb's website. Please note: websites cost a lot of money to maintain, I know I own two sites.

acadien

when i purchased my hdr, steven gibbs told me it was his website, but i have not talked to him been almost a year.

TimeFlipper

I do not think this web address was ever Steven Gibb's real website. The website I posted was the real Steven Gibb's website. Please note: websites cost a lot of money to maintain, I know I own two sites.
Wow Prof, you must have a few dollars to spare lol..
Can you help finance my own TARDIS please?..
Its called the TAFTAD which means..Time And Flipping Through Alternate Dimensions LOL :cool::D

Himalayan Hermit

Prof. I also was given the same site by Gibbs. Thats the only site that had "how to order" related info..no?

Himalayan Hermit

And by the way, Professor - do yo know your name is on one of the HDR sites probably maintained by HDRKid or Carlos?

People who time traveled with HDR by Steven Gibbs

e85po2.jpg