what happened to hdrenterprise.net ?

what happened to hdrenterprise.net

• did gibbs stop the biz

• did government interfere

Results are only viewable after voting.

TimeFlipper

We are going to have to chat to the Prof about this Hermit..
He`s never told us anything about this, not even when i was chatting to him over Echolink for nearly 45 minutes a couple of weeks ago :eek::D

acadien

steven gibbs personally guided me to that website when i talked to him over the phone. i purchased 2 hdr and quite a few reports from him, on that website. I hope gibbs will bring another website and more projects.

TimeFlipper

If you have problems trying to make a Caduceus coil, remembering that the 2 windings "should" cross at exactly 45 degrees, try this out...
Take 2 magnets and wind a separate length of thin insulated wire around each magnet and then glue or wrap the magnets together with both north poles facing each other..this gives you a collapsed magnetic field ((the same poles of the magnets cancel each other out)) same as you would get in a caduceus coil..

It is said that a caduceus coil creates an electro-magnetic field and at the point where the 2 wires are crossed,it causes the magnetic fields to collapse... and when the coil is pulsed by lets say an audio generator, we actually get an electro-acoustic wave coming from the coil which means that this is a scalar wave capable of travelling faster than the speed of light..:eek: