What if nothing happens on March 12th?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just in case some of you are wondering what Titor said about that day, here it is:

Question:
You have said you will not participate in helping anyone avoid 'death by probability'. Yet many things you have said could have caused an individual to do or not do something that will now result dying, or escaping death.

John Titor's answer:
It would help if you could give an example. If you are referring to the conflict and war in your future, I'm not sure I'm specific enough to help any individuals avoid anything. Suggesting there is a war coming is a bit different than saying avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015.

Harte

Just in case some of you are wondering what Titor said about that day, here it is:

Question:
You have said you will not participate in helping anyone avoid 'death by probability'. Yet many things you have said could have caused an individual to do or not do something that will now result dying, or escaping death.

John Titor's answer:
It would help if you could give an example. If you are referring to the conflict and war in your future, I'm not sure I'm specific enough to help any individuals avoid anything. Suggesting there is a war coming is a bit different than saying avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015.
As shown here, Titor made no prediction at all concerning that date.

He was analogizing.

The "question" about the date merely indicates the level of hysterics among Titor believers.

Harte

JasperMoon

This is hinting at a probability that something will happen. I do know because of feelings somebody over time has fiddled aggressively with our timeline and other reports have also stated as such. Some have said it has been manipulated enough that the past has been changed to make our present and future what they wanted it to be. It is certainly highly probable WWIII will start very soon. The Bible also tells us it is inevitable. The dates may have changed over time, but I do believe we are headed for war. Look at what's going on in the world right now and if the war hawks get the presidency in the next election, we might as well dig us some underground shelters. Don't need a John Titor to tell us this.

Sanyam Deshi

This is hinting at a probability that something will happen. I do know because of feelings somebody over time has fiddled aggressively with our timeline and other reports have also stated as such. Some have said it has been manipulated enough that the past has been changed to make our present and future what they wanted it to be. It is certainly highly probable WWIII will start very soon. The Bible also tells us it is inevitable. The dates may have changed over time, but I do believe we are headed for war. Look at what's going on in the world right now and if the war hawks get the presidency in the next election, we might as well dig us some underground shelters. Don't need a John Titor to tell us this.
The Bible speaks of an end, but the fact that there is an end doesn't make it any more likely that it will happen within the next year. That's like saying "I'm going to die one day, so there's a good chance that it's going to happen tomorrow." If one is to actually believe Titor, it would only make sense to trust him as being an intelligent guy. If he's trying to hypothetically explain his attempts at preventing a change in the timeline, then it would make absolutely no sense for him to immediately get distracted mid-sentence and end up posting a real-life event anyway.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'll just go with the statistical average for doom and gloom predictions. I think it still stands at 0%.