What if nothing happens on March 12th?

theastralprojector

nothing will happen until 2024 relax we got a way's to go before the Boston Olympics
just as the vision told me. i've been having obe's every night this is something very new. Only specific detail's and the people i could hear but not their faces. everything change, it was like the end of something and the beginning of a great war. i think it start's july 2nd.2024 into july 4th 2032. i saw 2032 there was nothing around, just burned down building's all collapsed and all of that ISIS might be a part of it. on the radio i heard something about attack'son the U.S. I do not know sport's score's or anything like that. Even though there was a time I was into them deeply then something happened. i didn't care at all. Oh my younger self was right about the 2013 red sox. there are prediction's about it. I'm older now. I have given up but have chosen to fight for our country. i don't know who become's president in your timeline but Andrew D Basiago becomes president for four terms unprecented. What a quack job he turned out to be worse than Obama Obama should have played in the NBA instead of ruining our gov't. let the senate and republican's take care of it. There will be a new declaration of indepence and new laws passed. Our friend John Titor was kind enough to give us the name of this web site. He went home back to Florida Our mission is currently over and under control. Tell my past self that he needstogrow up and give him a smack on the face. He was trouble. His friend is back Cody, Cody Crow. He's under a new name chan or something. Tell him to stop drinking and druggin. That won't help with fear's. Or atleast his. I got to go now, More people just arrived. Dinner time too. I think it might be left over pizza. Oh well three slices and to bed

Khaos

where the wild things are
Just in case some of you are wondering what Titor said about that day, here it is:

Question:
You have said you will not participate in helping anyone avoid 'death by probability'. Yet many things you have said could have caused an individual to do or not do something that will now result dying, or escaping death.

John Titor's answer:
It would help if you could give an example. If you are referring to the conflict and war in your future, I'm not sure I'm specific enough to help any individuals avoid anything. Suggesting there is a war coming is a bit different than saying avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015.
As shown here, Titor made no prediction at all concerning that date.

He was analogizing.

The "question" about the date merely indicates the level of hysterics among Titor believers.

Harte

I get that, but what is the importance behind March 12th and why did he pick it for 2015? This conversation happened 15 years ago and he just randomly picked a date and time? I'm not saying something will happen, I don't believe that. I don't believe Russia would just go and drop nukes without reason. Putin is a very astute diplomat, the guy isn't trigger happy like the media here in the states claim he is. If he wanted to drop a bomb on us, he would have done it long ago.

I mean if anyone is worried about a nuke being dropped on us, I think at this point in time you have a better chance of getting nuked by NK than you do Russia. Our diplomatic ties with Russia may not be the best, but they are far better than they were during the Cuban missile crisis in the 60s. Think about that. We came very close to nuclear war during that period of time. Very close. Just minutes away.

Last edited:

Harte

The quote itself shows there is no importance at all about the date.

One can state some date in the future, and - barring the end of time - that date eventually comes around.

Not exactly remarkable.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe it's a very cryptic clue of something. That would be apparently enough to keep us busy! ;)

Miniature

Since people are aware, maybe nothing will happen because demons hate when people know what they are up to. It also just happens to be my poor mom's birthday. It gives me extra reason to hate those demons more. Btw. There is nothing wrong with hating demons. They are not human. They are not animals. They are not plants. They are sheer evil entities.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We're not talking demons here, we're talking about a possible prediction, from a possible time traveler.

I don't think Titor, or the organization who sent him back in time are evil.

Martian

nothing will happen until 2024 relax we got a way's to go before the Boston Olympics
just as the vision told me. i've been having obe's every night this is something very new. Only specific detail's and the people i could hear but not their faces. everything change, it was like the end of something and the beginning of a great war. i think it start's july 2nd.2024 into july 4th 2032. i saw 2032 there was nothing around, just burned down building's all collapsed and all of that ISIS might be a part of it. on the radio i heard something about attack'son the U.S. I do not know sport's score's or anything like that. Even though there was a time I was into them deeply then something happened. i didn't care at all. Oh my younger self was right about the 2013 red sox. there are prediction's about it. I'm older now. I have given up but have chosen to fight for our country. i don't know who become's president in your timeline but Andrew D Basiago becomes president for four terms unprecented. What a quack job he turned out to be worse than Obama Obama should have played in the NBA instead of ruining our gov't. let the senate and republican's take care of it. There will be a new declaration of indepence and new laws passed. Our friend John Titor was kind enough to give us the name of this web site. He went home back to Florida Our mission is currently over and under control. Tell my past self that he needstogrow up and give him a smack on the face. He was trouble. His friend is back Cody, Cody Crow. He's under a new name chan or something. Tell him to stop drinking and druggin. That won't help with fear's. Or atleast his. I got to go now, More people just arrived. Dinner time too. I think it might be left over pizza. Oh well three slices and to bed
You might want to read up on proxy wars before getting too worried about "ISIS".