What Obligation Does a Person Have to Parallel World Lines?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Darby sounds like not a very nice person. If he is a real problem member, ban his IP for life for the forum.

Peregrini

Darby sounds like not a very nice person. If he is a real problem member, ban his IP for life for the forum.
I feel like I'm missing something here. Was someone/something deleted?

IMHO;
If everyone had the ability to TT back and forth and change whatever they chose to, how the hell would any version of history be accurate. That makes absolutely no sense. Oh yea, multi-timeline again, right? Awfully convenient I would say.

I feel like I'm missing something here. Was someone/something deleted?

IMHO;
If everyone had the ability to TT back and forth and change whatever they chose to, how the hell would any version of history be accurate. That makes absolutely no sense. Oh yea, multi-timeline again, right? Awfully convenient I would say.

There is no such thing as "accurate" history, Mr. Peregrini. How would you measure "accuracy?"

Ren

Darby is an o.k. guy. He's just a little irritable. His science is really fascinating. I like how he reasons stuff out. He's going to figure things out if he continues as is.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Darby is an o.k. guy. He's just a little irritable. His science is really fascinating. I like how he reasons stuff out. He's going to figure things out if he continues as is.

I have a totally different impression of the man. I've tested his math capacity. It's non existent. Can't even understand a simple algebra equation. He preaches lots of science that he apparently doesn't comprehend. And over the years he appears to be just one of many personalities. The kind of person you would be better off not knowing.

TimeNot_0

No one really has an obligation to any world-line. You are suppose to be good in all of those world-lines, but perhaps, it is just a figment of your imagination in the end.

Guiding another world-line may be an option, but first you have to get there, and see how it really is, and then, still the Adversity of any world-line may take over from others. Best to pray in the world-line you are in, and be positive but not overly positive.