What time are you in?

PamelaM

Iam in 2012. :rolleyes:

We're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy!

You know that dream of yours, Pam? It reminds me of this song.

I'm listening to o/~ Hunting high and low, only for you. High. There' no end to the lengths I'll go to find again upon this my dreams are depending through the dark Do you know what it means to love you. And now she's telling me she's got to go away! I'll always be hunting high and low. Only for you. o/~
What dream are you talking about??

Curious_Girl98

If you time travel to the future or past, how do you tell when it is? What time are you in? I look at cars. That way I know what decade I am in. This is a good example of what you see in the 50's.

To get an example of what 2050 looks like, gaze on this one.

10_3roues_Corbin_Sparrow_stpz.jpg

Rounded look is back in. Yeah, the more things change, the more they remain same.
Hi HDRKID, cool car and video! Did you get the picture of the car online or did you travel in time and take this pic? :cool:
Umm.. actually, I replied a long while ago to one of your posts on a thread on here and I would like it if you could please reply back to me. Here is the link to the thread and my post (reply to your post) is the one before the last one. There is one from me above that one too but just ignore that one that was a mistake....: Don't you think people who claim to have built time machines should spill the beans? | Paranormalis
Thanks! :D

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while I'm not exactly sure just what time I happen to be in rite now,,,, I am positive it's slightly past beer thirty and I need a smoke breat :ROFLMAO:

paradoxicated

sorry if it's a bad bump..

@HDRkid:
Is that picture you took (the 2050 car) from time travel or what? my brother thinks that's a car nowadays.

It would be awesome if you could take a picture from the future so I could show it to him.

lordalmighty1

i view myself as living in the presant, i view americans and canadians and the south americas as living in the pasted and japan and australia as living in the future..... lol