What time are you in?

lordalmighty1

i live in england australia is some many hours infront of me time wise lol its a joke not ment to be taken seriously lol

have fun take care m8

Galileo

If you time travel to the future or past, how do you tell when it is? What time are you in? I look at cars. That way I know what decade I am in. This is a good example of what you see in the 50's.

To get an example of what 2050 looks like, gaze on this one.

10_3roues_Corbin_Sparrow_stpz.jpg

Rounded look is back in. Yeah, the more things change, the more they remain same.

WoW How'd you get a picture of a car from 2050 anyhow?

Ren

Funny. Cars are probably going to be little different than they are now except for the type of fuel we burn in them.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the time I find my self in now is, I fear the most dangerious time of all man kind. we are fast aproaching the point of no return, it seems that all the moral foundations of the past have been swept away. only to be replaced by a twisted form of self seeking pleasure based all is good if it conforms to the state rules of conduct. the church which was at one time the standered of basic behaviour has all but been told to shut up and sit down. at presant you can now be charged with a hate crime. then locked up for many years just for speaking un aproved words in piblic. yes my friends we now are in a new world which I know not of, and fear it has been changed for ever. as I pondered weather to even post this note to you all,
I remembered a song from my youth that summed it up it is called.
silent running
by mike and the mechanics
heres a link to the tune with the lyrics

TnWatchdog

the time I find my self in now is, I fear the most dangerious time of all man kind. we are fast aproaching the point of no return, it seems that all the moral foundations of the past have been swept away. only to be replaced by a twisted form of self seeking pleasure based all is good if it conforms to the state rules of conduct. the church which was at one time the standered of basic behaviour has all but been told to shut up and sit down. at presant you can now be charged with a hate crime. then locked up for many years just for speaking un aproved words in piblic. yes my friends we now are in a new world which I know not of, and fear it has been changed for ever. as I pondered weather to even post this note to you all,
I remembered a song from my youth that summed it up it is called.
silent running
by mike and the mechanics
heres a link to the tune with the lyrics

Thanks for the post KC..You are so right on with your statements and the song is a classic. I got shivers from head to toe while listning to it and seeing how the lyrics are so true today. That has never happened to me while reading any post...must be a sign or something, I do think so.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
you flatter me friend thanks..I would love to think that GOD would use a lowly fool such as me to get a message out. however with my past, and all of my short comings that is very doubtfull..
but honestly the truth of it is, the words seemed to burn in me, and have returned to my mind many times over the last couple days..
I just had to get them out of me, I did post them or a close rendition of them on another form of media.. yet it didn't seem to calm the storm in my soul, I can only hope that this time it is in the rite vinue so as to give me some relief..