Debunking Where is time?

ADVANCESSSS

Everything on this page OR just my huge script combats all those horribly wrong things you's said.

Anybody here that doesn't agree that I am particles (since only those exist in space) and that I am 1 single particle, is reallly dumb.

ADVANCESSSS

Wow you really think I'm rejective to you when I'm a identical copy(another one) of you really. You's are so messed up. What I said "is" right.

Sam Slagg

Wow you really think I'm rejective to you when I'm a identical copy(another one) of you really. You's are so messed up. What I said "is" right.
I suppose we'll just have to take your word on it. I have been unable to make sense of anything you've said. I'm glad we had this discussion.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose we'll just have to take your word on it. I have been unable to make sense of anything you've said. I'm glad we had this discussion.

I'm not taking his word for anything he's said. He made it all up.

Sam Slagg

I'm not taking his word for anything he's said. He made it all up.
Oh absolutely. This is fantasy at its best. I've tried to get him to clarify point by point and he simply ignores me. Then repeats his convoluted theory. Polly want a cracker?

Sam Slagg

Everything on this page OR just my huge script combats all those horribly wrong things you's said.

Anybody here that doesn't agree that I am particles (since only those exist in space) and that I am 1 single particle, is reallly dumb.
I doesn't agree. However, it would be a waste of time to argue your point. It's your entire theory that lacks any scientific credibility.

ADVANCESSSS

it's not having to go on "your" human earthling patent science....it makes sense!

Only particles exist. And there's types of them. Darn right I am the particles-me who sees! I am not a single small one of the building blocks(held together by the sticky photon force) And I'm not all of them of my brain as the 1 particle that is me because of many reasons & the twin joined reason most definite. So I am a single, but grown large, particle in the brain.