Debunking Where is time?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
it's not having to go on "your" human earthling patent science....it makes sense!

Only particles exist. And there's types of them. Darn right I am the particles-me who sees! I am not a single small one of the building blocks(held together by the sticky photon force) And I'm not all of them of my brain as the 1 particle that is me because of many reasons & the twin joined reason most definite. So I am a single, but grown large, particle in the brain.

I would be curious to see the scientific method you used to determine all these new particles you talk about.

ADVANCESSSS

I only said one new type of particle which is: (or a varient unknown) offfff the magnetic field particles like a magnet, they grow and are obviously these single balls not made of anything just a single huge ball or else wouldn't work.

So I am a single, but grown large, particle in the brain.
Saying that "you" are a particle in the brain... makes no sense. In fact, most of your conclusions make no sense, and we've sometimes given you the benefit of the doubt and said that it's probably the language barrier. But at other times, it just sounds like you're all mixed up inside.

ADVANCESSSS

I only said one new type of particle which is: (or a varient unknown) offfff the magnetic field particles like a magnet, they grow and are obviously these single balls not made of anything just a single huge ball or else wouldn't work.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

What kind of scientific equipment are you using to detect this particle?

ADVANCESSSS

it's just the obvious and we already know~ balls which ohh yes they are you's "really" do mean and are saying come out of magnets but don't because can't turn around + re adjust to movements + go through walls + replenish ect and obviously there is something contected at the middle to the outer raduis that is 1 particle and isss indeed a huge ball yes. And, my discovery I explains means I must be the similar in the brain! And so I'm guessing I'm a field/or varient of field types. 2cd reason is all balls of brain must be 1 particle it oviously doesn't care about cell shaped atoms ect-is me, but the twins problem, so, they are two separate special made only found particles-2 field balls.

ADVANCESSSS

It makes full sense, it's all done, I have everything, it was a chain reaction of discoveries that finally make sense. What I said is the answer and the only answer buddy!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But a guess isn't real without some type of experimental verification process that others can duplicate. You have not shared with us what this process is. Without verification, your guess can never be given recognition.

ADVANCESSSS

interaction with a magnets field shows it is 1 particle we just went through that! We already know I am for many reasons a huge single ball in my brain. don't dare say wth you know how we got here to that concloso.