Debunking Where is time?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
interaction with a magnets field shows it is 1 particle we just went through that! We already know I am for many reasons a huge single ball in my brain. don't dare say wth you know how we got here to that concloso.

Please give us more information on how interaction with a magnetic field indicates one particle.

In science interaction with a magnetic field will induce voltage in conductors.

ADVANCESSSS

That's already in my huge TOE script. The ball around the magnet breaks into smaller ones, and when they join it gets bigger or more powerful~ When you move a magnet, maybe photons from your hand goes through the non photon field ball and gets tranfered like that. We know it's a single ball around the magnet because of what I said about the balls can't do just read above it's all there.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's already in my huge TOE script. The ball around the magnet breaks into smaller ones, and when they join it gets bigger or more powerful~ When you move a magnet, maybe photons from your hand goes through the non photon field ball and gets tranfered like that. We know it's a single ball around the magnet because of what I said about the balls can't do just read above it's all there.

Yes, you made a whole bunch of unverifiable statements. Not any of which were of scientific in nature. So far everything you have said appears to be a work of fiction.

ADVANCESSSS

Face it you "earthlings" have failed here. You've failed to realize that you see vision and are real and get 5 senses and that how can a bunch of building block balls be held together + be you unless they are 1 particle? And the field is needed to hold them together the electrons don't orbit + can't pull nor hold them, and once you get the brain is a particle you can then know the problems why you must then be a field grown single particle ball. You can't be a proton, and how can you be 2 or more particles unless they all must be (when together) a single particle, and they stay what are and where are and can be found, but all of them is 1 particle. You get your only argument? And then my real answer for many reasons.

That is "saying come out of magnets but don't because can't turn around + re adjust to movements + go through walls + replenish ect and obviously there is something connected at the middle to the outer raduis-that is 1 particle and isss indeed a huge ball yes."

ADVANCESSSS

When it comes to con.s THEY ARNT MADE OF SMALLER BITS.

How is one atom & a very distant one combined? You are forced to say they all when together are 1 particle.

I am 1 particle.

Get shur facts straight.

Sam Slagg

When it comes to con.s THEY ARNT MADE OF SMALLER BITS.

How is one atom & a very distant one combined? You are forced to say they all when together are 1 particle.

I am 1 particle.

Get shur facts straight.
Yes indeed. Getting a few facts straight would be an excellent place to start. Once again you've made unsubstantiated claims. How are you making these observations?