Debunking Where is time?

ADVANCESSSS

How can you be 2 particles or more, if you need those to exist for YOU1 to exist then they all are still 1 particle, if they arn't part of you then they would be more consciousnesses in your head, but there is only 1 con. in there in control, you are 1 thing, I just said it above too

That's all, go again at the above reply and this, you should be able to get it, so far you seem of that of a normal human earthling, it's redicuolis, I'm way smarter, don't fret on the sentence either do the job I just asked.

I disagree. I believe people have many consciousnesses inside that are constantly battling for control. Some are more acceptable since they are considered more stable in most situations, so they tend to have dominance.

However, we all have many things inside all clamoring to express themselves.

Are you one of those one-dimensional people who doesn't have that going on inside?

ADVANCESSSS

So poety stupid you stupid poet. I told you. I ONLY get 5 senses. Understanding is in them, so stupid depressed people only see boring vision or don't know what to do because they only get and link to senses that are crappy and since retarded attached brain or they themselves set up stupid main senses. I have a genious most best brain set up prob since good luck path choices and brain is more than ordinary.

I said above once again the piece refer to.

ADVANCESSSS

Your gonna die if you don't listen.

Someone doesn't understand eternity.

And someone doesn't understand what you are & how to transfer.

You utterly failed at pointing at where the 1980 building is. So I win at explaining and disproving. In fact I win on everything I said, such as no infinite zoom into worlds and why.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
All your bases are belong to him.

Harte
Your on heavy drugs. I have all the correct answers to all things. goodbye.
No sir, you make no sense-this entire thread. I tried to make sense of it but it seems to be incoherent ramblings with a common theme "you are 1 super particle"
If you could use correct grammar.. Oh nevermind.

I think this thread is a perfect example of why you should not try to post on a forum using Google translate.