Debunking Where is time?

ADVANCESSSS

Same problem, a spirit/soul is only 1 particle. If there's many together, where is -the one- "you" So it is either all the balls together is the 1 particle. Or there is a huge single particle field which in the brain. I am 1 particle.

Sorry I meant I am a Neanderthal Hybrid.

Last edited:

TuesdayMcBob

CAPS ON.....
nO i'M A ADVANCED ALIEN WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT KIND OF HUMAN PATENT STEAL-STORE WAYS OF WRONGNESS. I know 5 sense con.s are identical and stuff you's no know and it's obvious I'm right I'm not gonna even go to your theories they are wrong when read.

Oh man you are so ignorant and destructive by not answering that see you avoided.

Particles do exist in space obviously theres somethingshinggg, and types, and stay litttle balls shapes whatevver and when together mae a brain BUT U GONNA ANSWER NOW where are they all combined!!!!!!!! proton OR atom here, atom oover here, all are not combined don't you see!!! Identify the 1 spot where all them are and that spot, is me identified.

This line is missing an particle.
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
If I add one, how is it matter, wherw is at least 1 spot that has all them? If you can only identify a spot that is a proton, or neutron, or calcuim atom, then that's not a higher combo. You have to identify at least one spot that has them all so it it higher than a noraml particle such as electron.

Pics please. I want to see your hot alien 1 particle body.

I still think advances is just a troll. Feed him at your own risk. It funny though.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm thinking this could be the pic you're looking for...

Paul%2Bfinger.jpg

ADVANCESSSS

5 real senses I get + choice.
The many of us are identical, = no killing/hurting.
Have why you want eternity.
Have immortality ways. + earth escape plan.
Have the transfer through cord way ready.
Will work because what you are is: only types of particles exist in space, and I am 1 particle, and it doesn't consist of particles since 2 con.s exist in the twins brain, I am a single grown particle, which is over the particles of the brain.

Ask questions if you want.

Rawknee

Will work because what you are is: only types of particles exist in space, and I am 1 particle, and it doesn't consist of particles since 2 con.s exist in the twins brain, I am a single grown particle, which is over the particles of the brain.

Why is your English so poor?

Aryeandris

Is this kinda like

Why is your English so poor?
Sooo far advanced...