Debunking Where is time?

ADVANCESSSS

If the balls of a brain arnt balls are you saying they are bigger ones being a neuron...or a longer shape like so....? Cause we know there there. And stay existing basically there. And are types of building blocks. They all of a brain are not combined, I know bout the brain, but I'm telling you there's nothing higher than a proton unless they all are combined somewhere, so go ahead and agree and say it, the brain is 1 particle. Your avoiding it so badly here it's so simple.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yep only different types of particles exist in space and only they could be me who moves around and if I'm not one of them I am all them of them of the brain and are 1 super particle that is me who is only 1 thing and when they move I sense bbuuuut the two twins brain joined and are 2 of em consciousness particles so then I am a special particle grown and in the brain-a field particle like a magnet has.
Oh, well then... you must be right! o_0

Harte

Now teach others! Help! We can now build a con. and then transfer for immortality.

Apparently you don't understand sarcasm either.

ADVANCESSSS

No detuering now, no avoiding, come on stop avoiding it.

If the balls of a brain arnt balls are you saying they are bigger ones being a neuron...or a longer shape like so....? Cause we know there there. And stay existing basically there. And are types of building blocks. They all of a brain are not combined, I know bout the brain, but I'm telling you there's nothing higher than a proton unless they all are combined somewhere, so go ahead and agree and say it, the brain is 1 particle. Your avoiding it so badly here it's so simple.

We know there's a ceratin amount of particles together making a brain, but you have to say if they weave together then they are 1 particle, or if not then where are they all-at? Name one spot all the particles of a brain are at, they all have to be combined or else you could say make them fly a bit apart, so being together doesnt matter how are they all combined go ahead and name the one spot all of them are at or else nothing is higher than just one of them-a proton.

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
OOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOO
HOW IS THE TOP CORNER ONE COMBINED WITH THE BOTTOM CORNER ONE!?

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

No detuering now, no avoiding, come on stop avoiding it.

We know there's a ceratin amount of particles together making a brain, but you have to say if they weave together then they are 1 particle, or if not then where are they all-at? Name one spot all the particles of a brain are at, they all have to be combined or else you could say make them fly a bit apart, so being together doesnt matter how are they all combined go ahead and name the one spot all of them are at or else nothing is higher than just one of them-a proton.

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
OOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOO
HOW IS THE TOP CORNER ONE COMBINED WITH THE BOTTOM CORNER ONE!?

arvin

Based on my opinion.

Yes, I know that you're proving something you knew that was right and was the only truth, your concept may be correct. The only thing that made you all wrong is "adding a lot of imaginations." Scientists uses their imaginations too but not too much, and they prove their imaginations by experiments or by supporting it by other's studies.

I somehow feel you, currently I'm working on a new theory, the only difference is I'm looking for other's studies to support mine.

Site at least one study that supports yours.

ADVANCESSSS

CAPS ON.....
nO i'M A ADVANCED ALIEN WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT KIND OF HUMAN PATENT STEAL-STORE WAYS OF WRONGNESS. I know 5 sense con.s are identical and stuff you's no know and it's obvious I'm right I'm not gonna even go to your theories they are wrong when read.

Oh man you are so ignorant and destructive by not answering that see you avoided.

Particles do exist in space obviously theres somethingshinggg, and types, and stay litttle balls shapes whatevver and when together mae a brain BUT U GONNA ANSWER NOW where are they all combined!!!!!!!! proton OR atom here, atom oover here, all are not combined don't you see!!! Identify the 1 spot where all them are and that spot, is me identified.

This line is missing an particle.
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
If I add one, how is it matter, wherw is at least 1 spot that has all them? If you can only identify a spot that is a proton, or neutron, or calcuim atom, then that's not a higher combo. You have to identify at least one spot that has them all so it it higher than a noraml particle such as electron.

ADVANCESSSS

Surely you's have been eating something that stinks.

Only types of particles exist and I am only 1 to identify. Is it all of them, or the grown single one?
_______
{OOOOO}
IOOOOOI
{OOOOO}
-------------

Everything is not spiraling down+=time it's staying right here as is in space + is building blocks and held by fields and that would'nt even be time since that is keeps-moving-around, which is also true and no time since a 1980 building and earth ect must be existing right now and the only place where is in a overlayer space and there'd be way to many even in a sec plus each keeps creating probably and so obviously false too, time doesn't exist, keeps-moving around does. Which is types of particles in space. A con. doesn't need computing even so there, at any one moment where the particles are doesn't cary ovver anything, I am 1 particle, whatever shape and size it is, say brain particle, and then understand the many reason why I'm a single grown particle being a field

Rawknee

CAPS ON.....
nO i'M A ADVANCED ALIEN WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT KIND OF HUMAN PATENT STEAL-STORE WAYS OF WRONGNESS. I know 5 sense con.s are identical and stuff you's no know and it's obvious I'm right I'm not gonna even go to your theories they are wrong when read.

Oh man you are so ignorant and destructive by not answering that see you avoided.

Particles do exist in space obviously theres somethingshinggg, and types, and stay litttle balls shapes whatevver and when together mae a brain BUT U GONNA ANSWER NOW where are they all combined!!!!!!!! proton OR atom here, atom oover here, all are not combined don't you see!!! Identify the 1 spot where all them are and that spot, is me identified.

This line is missing an particle.
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
If I add one, how is it matter, wherw is at least 1 spot that has all them? If you can only identify a spot that is a proton, or neutron, or calcuim atom, then that's not a higher combo. You have to identify at least one spot that has them all so it it higher than a noraml particle such as electron.

You're an alien?