Debate Where would aliens land?

heka2015

The ocean.

I believe a lot of them are already there. My cousin is in the Navy. He lives underwater in a submarine for months at a time. I asked him about USO's (unidentified submerged objects) and he went from smiles to a straight face, and politely told me he can't discuss that stuff. I didn't press it. His reaction was answer enough...

I agree there.

Big waters.
Pacific, Atlantic.
In the middle and deep down.

Logic dictates they wouldn't be invincible.
I for myself would be carefull.
At least i wouldn't park my ride next to the white house.
No need to be close to anything, right?
After all, distance wouldn't seem to be a problem at all.
Far away from humans makes the most sense.

heka

steven chiverton

If aliens were to land on Earth, where would they land?

We're assume they would somewhat study us beforehand, so they'd probably know which countries are world powers, they'd know specific features that are present on Earth, like oceans, continents. They'd probably know about Stonehenge and the Egypt pyramids, if it's of any importance to them, by the way.

Where do you think they'd land? Would they land on the White House's lawn? Or far far away from us as possible, like in Antarctica? Egypt maybe? What's your guess?
nearly any where they are cloaked so invisible to the naked eye and can walk amongst us , here in western Australia Australia I know someone who gets them on camera and one looked like it just came from the other side of a tall building across the river and if theres a park there or not they be right in front of anyone there and they would not see it except for the high speed cmos camera, there was a story out some years ago one lucky tourist took a picture of the London eye and when the film or picture was developed there was a flying saucer in it passing the London eye its an awesome picture indeed

Last edited: