Debate Where would aliens land?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
The ocean.

I believe a lot of them are already there. My cousin is in the Navy. He lives underwater in a submarine for months at a time. I asked him about USO's (unidentified submerged objects) and he went from smiles to a straight face, and politely told me he can't discuss that stuff. I didn't press it. His reaction was answer enough...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I will explain how you can hypnotise him into telling you Poison lol :D
Lol I didn't want to get him into any trouble.. :D I don't know how the military works, if they'd question him while hooked to a polygraph...(probably my overactive imagination) but I didn't wanna risk it. :p However, if there were no aliens, I know for a fact he'd have at least made a joke about my question... So by not saying anything to me, he said it all...

I am curious to hear about your hypnotizing ways of persuasion, though. ;) lol

Poison Pen

1497734.jpg

Lighten up......

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Just like Independence Day and other flicks, they land all over the globe. They may show no favoritism and land where they want to from Derby, UK to Bell Buckle, Tennessee. Hey maybe we could come up with a country tune... Singing Those Alien Blues.

label

Alien Nation, consider the following. If you where a race that wanted to become part of the human world or take it over you wouldn't go in with ego big guns and demand to see the world leaders. That is just stupid on every single level. Firstly the alien race would consider low populated third world area because they will go unnoticed and and getting the word out would be near to impossible.

After establishing a base the alien race would most lightly want to stock pile on supplies or devices that can produce supplies. Once they are good and ready and have there enslaved human population they would introduce communications and or start to hit our infrastructures. Disruption of supply create more demand and as we all know if the demand is not met disorder follow. So the aliens will prime a domino effect on both commercial and industrial infrastructure. Once primed they will introduce "game ending tech" Once the domino effect starts humanity will basically be blinded and they can walk in and take over.

Poison Pen

Alien Nation, consider the following. If you where a race that wanted to become part of the human world or take it over you wouldn't go in with ego big guns and demand to see the world leaders. That is just stupid on every single level. Firstly the alien race would consider low populated third world area because they will go unnoticed and and getting the word out would be near to impossible.

Interesting take on it.

HDRKID

I was in DC yesterday and saw three hybrids - they are starting to come out into the open. I visited DC nine years ago... I did not see any. Most are not that hard to spot if you keep your eyes open.

Thin lips, small nose, and of course BIG eyes.

hybrid-children.jpg