Debate Where would you go?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That kind of time traveller usually come from the future, not the past. Unless he visited the future and stopped by to give us some advice.

justin_see

Jesus? You may be a bit disappointed. http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/jesusrefutation.html
Saying that, I would only travel through time if I was able to be completely invisible, then I would go back to the times that predate the Old Testament, collecting all the information I could to show that all the (Yahweh) religions we have today are just based on myths,legends and stories that predate them, things originating in Sumeria and the like.

Samstwitch

Jesus? You may be a bit disappointed. http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/jesusrefutation.html
Saying that, I would only travel through time if I was able to be completely invisible, then I would go back to the times that predate the Old Testament, collecting all the information I could to show that all the (Yahweh) religions we have today are just based on myths,legends and stories that predate them, things originating in Sumeria and the like.

Jesus is very real as you will discover when you die. However, you may be a "bit disappointed" in Hell.

Excuse me for going off topic. This thread is about where we would like to go if we could Time Travel. I would love to go back in time and meet Jesus when he walked on the earth with His disciples.

justin_see

What? Is that supposed to make me believe in it? The concept of heaven and hell are outdated and antique. God wouldn't judge me by how I worshiped him, but how I acted as a person and how I loved. Not that I believe in such an outdated concept. I only even brought it up because other people dragged poor Jesus into the conversation. How do you know of the afterlife? Back to the topic: I would go see the Beatles play live.

Samstwitch

I'm not here to debate Jesus. But don't expect me to keep my mouth shut when you keep slamming Him in your comments (in response to my posts) here and elsewhere.

Liberty

Me personally. I would travel to ancient Israel to meet King David right before he died and meet Solomon.