White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ok, that gotta be one of the most far fetched theories I've heard of in a very long time. Make sure you put on your tin-foil hat. It contains everything you need for a compelling story involving all kind of weird stuff and unexpected elements such as chrononauts, martian animals and a jump room.

Here it goes:

1714599756692.png

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That’s the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as “chrononauts” at Darpa’s behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Perhaps this all sounds fantastical, absurd, and more than a little nuts. We couldn’t agree more. That’s one of the reasons we love conspiracy theories — the more awesomely insane, the better. Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome — back — to Tinfoil Tuesday.

According to Basiago and Stillings, Obama isn’t just lying about his identity. He’s lying about his military service record, too. While his political opponents in 2008 attacked him for never serving, in truth, he was concealing his participation in a hidden CIA intergalactic program hosted at a California community college in 1980.

Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. “Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian,” Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room. But that’s exactly what a secret chrononaut wants you to believe.

Obama wasn’t the only one making the otherworldly voyage. As “Barry Soetero,” the 19-year-old Obama was one of 10 youths selected to secretly teleport to and from Mars, forming a band of interplanetary Teen Titans. Regina Dugan, the director of Darpa, was another member.

Between 1981 and 1983, Obama is supposed to have visited Mars twice, by way of a teleportation chamber called a “jump room.” Basiago, a fellow chrononaut, told the website Exopolitics that he saw Obama “walk back to the jump room from across the Martian terrain.” To acknowledge his comrade, Obama is said to have told Basiago, “We’re here” — apparently, “with some sense of fatalism.”

It is not known what exactly Obama did on Mars. (Socializing Martian health care, perhaps? Building a birth-certificate printing press?) His mission was a perilous one, according to Basiago and Stillings. The CIA wished to “establish a defense regime protecting the Earth from threats from space” as well as a legal claim to “territorial sovereignty,” making Obama something of a Martian conquistador. Presumably, Obama’s CIA handlers needed him to “acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence” in order to secure the U.S.-Martian alliance. (We’ll bet you weren’t even aware of Martian animals.)

“Simply put, your task is to be seen and not eaten,” an elder chrononaut, retired Army Maj. Ed Dames, is alleged to have told a young Obama.

You can scoff at the idea of Obama on Mars. But it explains a lot. Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space. (Dugan has a demonstrated record of supporting space travel; the “jump room” must be broken.) And who else but a man accustomed to keeping the country’s most explosive secret would be comfortable waging so many undeclared wars? Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama’s reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars | Danger Room | Wired.com

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re-print for Coast to Coast Guest Bio

Andrew D. Basiago discussed his experiences within a secret DARPA program-- "Project Pegasus,"

Appearing during all 4 hours of the show, attorney Andrew D. Basiago discussed his experiences within a secret DARPA program-- "Project Pegasus," and what he claimed to be the true history of U.S. time travel research and teleportation technology. As a child, he said his father volunteered him to be inducted into the experimental program, as a "trainee/guinea pig" from the years 1969 to 1972. He described being teleported from a location in Woodbridge, NJ to Santa Fe, NM via a device derived from Tesla technology. A "cavern" opens up into the fabric of time-space that is wrapped around the "teleportees" as they are repositioned to a new location, he explained, adding that it's more like the TV show Sliders than the teleporters on Star Trek.

During this time frame, he said he witnessed an accident in which a boy's feet were sheared off after he was teleported. He also talked about how the teleportation technology could be used for time travel, and the development of "chronovisors" which allowed holographic recordings to be made of historically significant events such as the crucifixion of Jesus, and the signing of the US Constitution. In one chronovisor recording of the future he was able to witness in 1971, he described seeing the US Supreme Court building under 100 ft. of brackish water in the year 2013, suggesting that the entire Eastern seaboard will be flooded.

Time travel technology enabled the US to win the Cold War, as the government teleported military secrets into the future, to store for safekeeping, he detailed. The technology was also used to brief US Presidents like Clinton, the Bushes, and Obama about their destiny, years before they became President, Basiago claimed. He also asserted that Donald Rumsfeld and Gov. Bill Richardson both served in Project Pegasus, and he invited them to come forward.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I merged 2 topics together, as I already posted this article in the Conspiracy and Gov. Cover-ups section. :)

ZeoEmeraude

That was a great show to listen to. As I recall, Maj. Ed Dames adamantly denied having any knowledge of the events known as Project Pegasus. I can't rule it out, but what a story if it is true.

Samstwitch

Where is Richard C. Hoagland? ;)

Yes this all sounds crazy, but you never know. ET's have been hybriding with humans since at least the 1950's, and the U.S. government knows it, but flatly denies anything related to UFO's and ET's, so anything is possible.

What "California community college in 1980" did Obama attend?

For more information on Andrew D. Basiago and his counterpart, David Lewis Anderson, visit this thread on Paranormalis, 2nd Whistleblower, a Physicist, Confirms U.S. Airforce is Developing Time Travel Technology (click on the green for the link). I posted Video/Audio interviews with Basiago and Anderson on that thread.

Samstwitch

Andrew D. Basiago discussed his experiences within a secret DARPA program-- "Project Pegasus,"

Re-post from Coast to Coast: When Andrew D. Basiago discussed his experiences

Appearing during all 4 hours of the show, attorney Andrew D. Basiago discussed his experiences within a secret DARPA program-- "Project Pegasus," and what he claimed to be the true history of U.S. time travel research and teleportation technology. As a child, he said his father volunteered him to be inducted into the experimental program, as a "trainee/guinea pig" from the years 1969 to 1972. He described being teleported from a location in Woodbridge, NJ to Santa Fe, NM via a device derived from Tesla technology. A "cavern" opens up into the fabric of time-space that is wrapped around the "teleportees" as they are repositioned to a new location, he explained, adding that it's more like the TV show Sliders than the teleporters on Star Trek.

During this time frame, he said he witnessed an accident in which a boy's feet were sheared off after he was teleported. He also talked about how the teleportation technology could be used for time travel, and the development of "chronovisors" which allowed holographic recordings to be made of historically significant events such as the crucifixion of Jesus, and the signing of the US Constitution. In one chronovisor recording of the future he was able to witness in 1971, he described seeing the US Supreme Court building under 100 ft. of brackish water in the year 2013, suggesting that the entire Eastern seaboard will be flooded.

Time travel technology enabled the US to win the Cold War, as the government teleported military secrets into the future, to store for safekeeping, he detailed. The technology was also used to brief US Presidents like Clinton, the Bushes, and Obama about their destiny, years before they became President, Basiago claimed. He also asserted that Donald Rumsfeld and Gov. Bill Richardson both served in Project Pegasus, and he invited them to come forward.

Three months before the 2004 Presidential Elections, I had a precognitive dream that George W. Bush would steal the election, and a cascade of bad events would follow in the years to come. Part of the dream was about the United States, specifically Washington D.C., being attacked by a foreign country and the White House was hit. In one scene, people were standing in a government building near an elevator when the ground began shaking violently when it was being attacked. In another scene, the White House was hit and the Secret Service Agents abandoned their posts and were fleeing where the circular water fountain is. At the time, I had never seen that fountain prior to my dream. (I had this dream and other related dreams before I knew anything about John Titor.)

I knew the dream meant that the U.S. government would eventually be brought down by an attack from a foreign country. (I've had countless precognitive dreams come true in my lifetime.)

For more on "chronovisors"...I recommend this book, which I also have on my shelf: Father Ernetti's Chronovisor : The Creation and Disappearance of the World's First Time Machine (click on the green for the link)

Himalayan Hermit

I have listened a few of Andrew's interviews on C2C AM and it's pretty fascinating. I don't know if I believe all of it, but who really knows. Looking at Andrew;s credentials, he surely is a pretty well established and educated fellow.
Hmmm