White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
In the early 1970"s and 1980s, there was a book out called “Alternative 3”, it covered the subject of colonizing Mars.
I've seen it online in a PDF form, but I don't know what the name of the website was.

About 20 years ago, I was talking to Al Bielek about Mars. He told me that he had been to Mars once with his brother Duncan Cameron. He never told me where the equipment was or how it worked. He stated it was a room (jump room) with active teleportation equipment. He and Duncan activated the equipment went to Mars, spent a couple hours exploring the caves and underground, and then came back. When they got back to jump room there were armed guards with fully automatic weapons ready to shoot and kill. Some very fast talking by Al and Duncan stopped the gun fire before it started. Al indicated they were in deep trouble for using the authorized equipment.

My personal opinion is I believe Mars has been colonized over the past 40 years. And there could be large colonies of 20,000 to 50,000 people. Every space mission that the United States government has sent to Mars has failed to photograph and survey the surface of Mars. The only success was the two Mars rovers which only covered about a 5 mile radius of their initial starting points. One would have to think the failures were to cover up the existence of colonies. That is my opinion I have no proof of anything.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A very interesting side note: White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars. Came from Coast to Coast web site (in the news)

The next day the story was gone, missing for the News list.

The Coast to Coast web site never pulls story’s which they post. Ok who ask or told Coast to Coast to pull the story? Or did Coast to Coast do it on their own?

"Time Travel is the only way to Travel"

Posted: Opmmur, Jan 7, 2012 Report
#13 Reply

TimeFlipper

In the early 1970"s and 1980s, there was a book out called “Alternative 3”, it covered the subject of colonizing Mars.
I've seen it online in a PDF form, but I don't know what the name of the website was.

About 20 years ago, I was talking to Al Bielek about Mars. He told me that he had been to Mars once with his brother Duncan Cameron. He never told me where the equipment was or how it worked. He stated it was a room (jump room) with active teleportation equipment. He and Duncan activated the equipment went to Mars, spent a couple hours exploring the caves and underground, and then came back. When they got back to jump room there were armed guards with fully automatic weapons ready to shoot and kill. Some very fast talking by Al and Duncan stopped the gun fire before it started. Al indicated they were in deep trouble for using the authorized equipment.

My personal opinion is I believe Mars has been colonized over the past 40 years. And there could be large colonies of 20,000 to 50,000 people. Every space mission that the United States government has sent to Mars has failed to photograph and survey the surface of Mars. The only success was the two Mars rovers which only covered about a 5 mile radius of their initial starting points. One would have to think the failures were to cover up the existence of colonies. That is my opinion I have no proof of anything.
Yes Prof, I came across this story on chapter14 of the Montauk Project book..
Also in the same book is a mention about Richard Hoagland who discovered there were photographs from the Viking spacecraft that showed the face on Mars and accompanying pyramids..

Hoagland tried very hard to convince NASA to make more photographs of that area known as Cydonia, and he actually presented a video tape to NASA showing his concern about the tetrahedral complex that is associated with the face on Mars..
NASA prohibited any TV station showing that video which at the time was in circulation..

The authors Watkins, Ambrose and Miles produced the book, Alternative 3 which was allegedly based on that 1977 video tape and revealed a secret space program that was a conspiracy between Russia and America, involving disappearing scientists, murder and the establishment of slave societies on Mars, and the book also claims that man had actually landed on Mars as early as 1962!!

Poison Pen

The CIA teleported Obama to Mars? Am I reading the OP right? Sure, next thing you know they will be teleporting Alice back to Wonderland.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The CIA teleported Obama to Mars? Am I reading the OP right? Sure, next thing you know they will be teleporting Alice back to Wonderland.

Yes, I believe he supposedly went with Asiago or whoever that lawyer is. Asiago is a type of cheese, isn't it? Oh, Basiago . Close.