White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Independent Mars colony recruits Andrew D. Basiago and Laura Magdalene Eisenhower have confirmed the existence of a secret human survival colony on Mars in a joint appearance on Exopolitics Radio (far below media controls) with Alfred Lambremont Webre.

Mr. Basiago, 48, a Cambridge-educated lawyer who practices law in Washington State, was a child participant in the DARPA time travel program Project Pegasus (1968-72) and later teleported to a U.S. base on Mars twice in 1981.

Ms. Eisenhower, 36, the great-granddaughter of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, was the subject of a sophisticated attempt to recruit her into the secret Mars colony in 2006 that she broke free from after resisting its deeply rooted manipulations and chose to live out her destiny on Earth

They described how the secret Mars colony is funded by black budget military and intelligence sources as a survival mechanism for the human genome in the event that solar flares, nuclear war, or some other cataclysm ends human life on Earth.

In the wide-ranging, three-hour interview, Mr. Basiago termed the cover-up of the Mars colony “Marsgate” and called for a Congressional investigation of the U.S. presence on Mars, with its emphasis on military occupation rather than diplomatic engagement of the indigenous human society living in underground cities beneath the surface of Mars.

Ms. Eisenhower stated that “Alternative 3” - the notion that trillions of dollars of resources should be spent to protect human life by placing it on Mars - should give way to “Alternative 4,” a new public awakening to achieve a sustainable civilization on Earth.

Their historic, interactive exposé of Marsgate on Exopolitics Radio (far below media), was based on direct personal experience.

For Mr. Basiago, this consisted of the two trips that he took to Mars in 1981, when, at age 19, he walked on the surface of the Martian terrain after teleporting there from a CIA facility in El Segundo, California.

For Ms. Eisenhower, this consisted of clandestine efforts that were made in 2006, when she was 33, to infiltrate her personal life and recruit her as a member of the secret Mars colony. She was recruited for a mission that would travel to Mars and learned that a colony had been under development there for several decades.

It wasn't until later that she found the connection between the mission and the colony, in very significant ways.

During the interview (below media), the two emerging figures in the Disclosure Movement discussed their opposition to factors guiding the secret Mars colony. These include fear, secrecy, psychological manipulation of recruits, and the abuse of quantum access technologies and other covert methods to identify potential colonists.

Mr. Basiago speculated that the Mars colony is being staffed by individuals who descend from specific Aryan bloodlines that contain a Martian genetic substrate and that do not represent the genetic diversity of the entire human race on Earth.

Ms. Eisenhower, agreeing, also was exposed to and understood the archetypal aspects and significance of it. They suggested that this policy be reconsidered.

In various venues, Mr. Basiago, Ms. Eisenhower, and this reporter have advocated a treaty between Earth and Mars society that would establish a Mars protectorate and normalize diplomatic recognition and immigration between the two planets.

Following the interview, Mr. Basiago and Ms. Eisenhower issued a joint statement about human survival colonies on other planets.

It is a positive thing for the human race to put survival colonies on other planets. Earth has been struck by many cataclysms in the past, and so we should protect the human genome by placing human settlements on other celestial bodies.

Yet, when secrecy surrounding such projects tempts government to rob the free will of individuals, and excludes humanity from debating a subject that implicates the whole human future, and diverts the destiny of a planet to serve an off-planet agenda, the conscience of a free people requires that such projects be undertaken in the bright sunshine of public scrutiny, not within the dark corridors of the military-industrial complex. – Andrew D. Basiago and Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, 2010

Been-There-Done-That

I will tell you that I honestly believe there are colonies on the moon and mars. NASA has been feeding the public "wolf tickets" for a very long time and this is a fact. Why does NASA block out images in photos and on Google earth and Space? There is a gentleman named Scott Waring that had an excellent blog but the Feds took it down. Seems they don't want the truths to come out. I will tell you all that these truths will come out and when they do Washington and NASA will not have a good day. Yes, Barry O (Obama) did travel to mars. Yes, he did go to the future. Yes he did say to a postman when he was in his twenties that he was going to be president. Obama is a shape-shifting Reptilian and he is destroying America. Why hide the birth certificate? Why spend over $200,000.00 to hide the facts? Why hide the selective service card? This evil piece of humanity needs to go. Yes, he is a time traveler. He has to be to make such statements as made to the postman in front of the Ayers house. He is not a citizen! Peace and gods blessings.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I will tell you that I honestly believe there are colonies on the moon and mars. NASA has been feeding the public "wolf tickets" for a very long time and this is a fact. Why does NASA block out images in photos and on Google earth and Space? There is a gentleman named Scott Waring that had an excellent blog but the Feds took it down. Seems they don't want the truths to come out. I will tell you all that these truths will come out and when they do Washington and NASA will not have a good day. Yes, Barry O (Obama) did travel to mars. Yes, he did go to the future. Yes he did say to a postman when he was in his twenties that he was going to be president. Obama is a shape-shifting Reptilian and he is destroying America. Why hide the birth certificate? Why spend over $200,000.00 to hide the facts? Why hide the selective service card? This evil piece of humanity needs to go. Yes, he is a time traveler. He has to be to make such statements as made to the postman in front of the Ayers house. He is not a citizen! Peace and gods blessings.

The statement about the postman... Can you link to a source for that? Definitely interesting.

Been-There-Done-That

This is just a follow up link for "Cosmo" concerning the shape-shifting alien "Obama" and the Ayers family supporting him as well as Obama's statement when in his twenties telling a postman who delivered mail to the Ayers family. Obama told the postman that he was going to be president. The link: WND

You probably need to also search "jump room and Obama". This brings to light the possible facts that Obama is not who you think he is. He is illegally leading this great country on a very destructive path. Peace to you all.

Been-There-Done-That

Oh yes, I meant to post this in my last post. Isn't it strange that the CIA would even have made a statement to the press concerning Obama being tele-ported to Mars when he was in his early twenties? If this were not an issue and was just a crazy conspiracy theory story then why have our top intelligence agency state anything concerning it at all? Don't tell me the CIA doesn't have enough to keep them busy either. :) There is a reason. The truths will all come to light. BTW...This is one incredible site! I appreciate the many who post and also the fact that some of us actually have some knowledge about these things. I would tell you what I know but would probably have to go underground sort-of-speak. Peace to all.

Samstwitch

I didn't understand or follow the subject matter on this thread, until I discovered this video yesterday. Now it makes sense to me.

Derrick C.

Ok, that gotta be one of the most far fetched theories I've heard of in a very long time. Make sure you put on your tin-foil hat. It contains everything you need for a compelling story involving all kind of weird stuff and unexpected elements such as chrononauts, martian animals and a jump room.

Here it goes:

obamamarsmission.jpg

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That’s the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as “chrononauts” at Darpa’s behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Perhaps this all sounds fantastical, absurd, and more than a little nuts. We couldn’t agree more. That’s one of the reasons we love conspiracy theories — the more awesomely insane, the better. Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome — back — to Tinfoil Tuesday.

According to Basiago and Stillings, Obama isn’t just lying about his identity. He’s lying about his military service record, too. While his political opponents in 2008 attacked him for never serving, in truth, he was concealing his participation in a hidden CIA intergalactic program hosted at a California community college in 1980.

Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. “Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian,” Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room. But that’s exactly what a secret chrononaut wants you to believe.

Obama wasn’t the only one making the otherworldly voyage. As “Barry Soetero,” the 19-year-old Obama was one of 10 youths selected to secretly teleport to and from Mars, forming a band of interplanetary Teen Titans. Regina Dugan, the director of Darpa, was another member.

Between 1981 and 1983, Obama is supposed to have visited Mars twice, by way of a teleportation chamber called a “jump room.” Basiago, a fellow chrononaut, told the website Exopolitics that he saw Obama “walk back to the jump room from across the Martian terrain.” To acknowledge his comrade, Obama is said to have told Basiago, “We’re here” — apparently, “with some sense of fatalism.”

It is not known what exactly Obama did on Mars. (Socializing Martian health care, perhaps? Building a birth-certificate printing press?) His mission was a perilous one, according to Basiago and Stillings. The CIA wished to “establish a defense regime protecting the Earth from threats from space” as well as a legal claim to “territorial sovereignty,” making Obama something of a Martian conquistador. Presumably, Obama’s CIA handlers needed him to “acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence” in order to secure the U.S.-Martian alliance. (We’ll bet you weren’t even aware of Martian animals.)

“Simply put, your task is to be seen and not eaten,” an elder chrononaut, retired Army Maj. Ed Dames, is alleged to have told a young Obama.

You can scoff at the idea of Obama on Mars. But it explains a lot. Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space. (Dugan has a demonstrated record of supporting space travel; the “jump room” must be broken.) And who else but a man accustomed to keeping the country’s most explosive secret would be comfortable waging so many undeclared wars? Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama’s reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars | Danger Room | Wired.com

good can we send him back because hes @%@% up America and the rest of the world, send him back to Mars LOL:ROFLMAO::D:)

nvangogh

It is stuff like this which is deliberately put out with the aim of painting all 'conspiracy theories' as nuts. I don't find this story funny at all, it's just too bad people are repeating it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It is stuff like this which is deliberately put out with the aim of painting all 'conspiracy theories' as nuts. I don't find this story funny at all, it's just too bad people are repeating it.

nvangogh it is OK to believe you stuff as real and true. Your missing the real facts here!

Ms. Eisenhower stated that “Alternative 3” - the notion that trillions of dollars of resources should be spent to protect human life by placing it on Mars - should give way to “Alternative 4,” a new public awakening to achieve a sustainable civilization on Earth.