Who Are You?

CaryP

Who Are You?

Paul,

Congratulations to you and StarLord on reaching the 1,000 post mark. What a milestone for this forum to be six months old and already having two members with 1,000 posts each. I also noticed that we have crossed over the 400 active members and 15,000 posts marks as well.

I'm sure many of the members here join me in saying thank you to you and StarLord for your contributions insights and wisdom here. I look forward to reading what you, StarLord and many others here have to say. I agree that reading the input of the members here enriches our daily lives. You can't that "out there".

My thanks wouldn't be complete without an acknowledgement of the wonderful staff of moderators and administrators here. You all do a superb job. And a special thanks to the owner of this here plantation, John. Without your leadership, wisdom and commitment, none of this would have been possible.

We are living in interesting times, as the Chinese curse goes. Interesting, dangerous and hopefully changing for the better. My guess is that we will eventually see better times, but not before some "hard" time. Let's just hope that forms of communication as we're afforded here will endure those anticipated hard times. Yeeha. Into the abyss we go.

Your humble servant,

Cary

Who Are You?

Name: Polymath Misanthrope (not really...)
Age: I'll tell if you really want to know... (like my name)
Education: That depends upon my age... Although, I do know quite a lot...
Career: Same as above...
Interesting Events: I don't remember... (seriously)
Preferences: Too many to say...
Interests & Hobbies: Theres quite a few, more than I can remember, although here's a sampler, Information, Data & Computers
Why am I here: I'm interested in what's happening here, and I believe I can add a helping hand.
Opinion on John Titor: Can't tell if he's real or not, although he has an interesting appeal though...
Whats with my Nickname (and Why I'm a Misanthrope): I love knowledge, and I have an adamant dislike for idiots, and since the most part of the human race are idiots, I hate most of mankind.
Opinion on mixed vegetables: I don't like vegetables at all, in fact, I'm against vegetarianism.

That's Pretty much it...
If you have any questions, send me a message...

Lexx

Who Are You?

Things I like:
martinis
jimminy glick
meditation
flowers
the paranormal
drag
friends
animals
nature
dame edna
george michael
madonna
a good movie
good food
good sex
travel
thinking about time travel
sleeping
astral traveling
helping
music
singing
tony parsons
nice watches
games
flannel
starseeds
reading
being alone
ice cream
pizza
kindness
class
respect
will n grace
the pet psychic
and of course lexx
and you?

CaryP

Who Are You?

Polymath and Lexx,

Most interesting posts for each of you. An official welcome to the plantation. Looking forward to your future contributions.

Cary

TradeWind

Who Are You?

ack,I missed this thread.

Well, Hi, my names Ken, I am pretty intrested in time travel, and was hoping I could learn a few things.

CaryP

Who Are You?

Welcome to the plantation again Ken. Hope you get what you're looking for. It's a pretty great place. When compared to what else is out there, it's damned heaven.

Cary

Judge Bean

Who Are You?

Originally posted by TradeWind@Nov 26 2004, 03:08 AM
ack,I missed this thread.

Well, Hi, my names Ken, I am pretty intrested in time travel, and was hoping I could learn a few things.

Are you a Democratic politician? Take a look at the "Well, well, well..." thread in "Are You One?" Supposedly, you are the fulfillment of a prediction.

CaryP

Who Are You?

Are you a Democratic politician? Take a look at the \"Well, well, well...\" thread in \"Are You One?\" Supposedly, you are the fulfillment of a prediction.

Paul,

You're too damned funny pal. OMG, I can't stop laughing. Apparently TradeWind doesn't know, and neither did I for a bit. ROTFLMAO!! Man, this is better than the comedy channel. Thanks for keeping the sanity here. Oh man, this is rich.

Cary

V-Verster

Who Are You?

Good evening.

My name is Victor Verster. I am a time traveller, but please don't take that too seriously just now. I may not be staying on this forum.

As short a biography as I can concuct: I was born in the small country of Bhutan in the Himalayas, north of India and directly centred under China. I am thirty-five years old; I enjoy jazz music such as Charles Mingus and the optical art of M.C Escher and Bridget Riley.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Jovial_Kitten

Who Are You?

Hey V-Verster. You sure sound very interesting! Is english your first language or did you learn it later on in life? Welcome to the board:)