Who Are You?

Mai

Who Are You?

Hi Everybody,

I'm Mai, a 19 year old from Israel (I was born in Japan, and lived there till I was 8, and then we moved here. Long story). I enjoy listening to music, playing the guitar, learning foreign languages (I'm trying to re-learn Japanese right now... forgot most of it :( ), and surfing the net. I don't know much about time travel or physics in general, but the subject has always interested me, and I'm hoping to learn more about it. I believe that we will reach some major developments in physics at some point that will allow us to travel to different universes/dimension/etc. (someone once said that there has never been a weapon that has been invented and has never been used. I feel the same about ideas).

Mai

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Who Are You?

Welcome to the site, Mai! Glad you decided to join ;) You'll find that a lot of people here share your same views on ideas never being wasted.

It's very late, and I'm very sleepy, but I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the site. I hope to get to know you better :)

Peace.

TradeWind

Who Are You?

Originally posted by CaryP@Nov 25 2004, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the plantation again Ken. Hope you get what you're looking for. It's a pretty great place. When compared to what else is out there, it's damned heaven.

Cary

Id rather not associate myself with any party, I dont beleive any of them are right. I am a far far left person.

CaryP

Who Are You?

Originally posted by TradeWind+Nov 27 2004, 05:59 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Nov 25 2004, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the plantation again Ken. Hope you get what you're looking for. It's a pretty great place. When compared to what else is out there, it's damned heaven.

Cary

Id rather not associate myself with any party, I dont beleive any of them are right. I am a far far left person.
[snapback]16339[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I agree with you on the parties not being "right" - political parties that is. But I think you probably wanted to reply to Mr. Paul J. Lyon. He had the question regarding your political affiliation, but I think his comment was tongue in cheek, as he is known for around here.

Cary

CaryP

Who Are You?

Welcome to the plantation Mai. Good to see we're getting members from the Middle East. If you were born and lived in Japan for a while, are you Japanese? Just curious. Good luck with relearning the language.

Cary

Timmy G

Who Are You?

Are you a Democratic politician? Take a look at the \"Well, well, well...\" thread in \"Are You One?\" Supposedly, you are the fulfillment of a prediction.
...this is an eyebrow raise'r - isn't it?

Paul - glad to see you are still posting around here :D

>:D< Welcome to the newbies

Mai

Who Are You?

Thanks for the welcome everybody. People here seem like a good bunch. :)

Cary-- yes, I am Japanese. Though most of my Japanese-ness was erased about a year after we got here. Total culture shock.

Mai

CaryP

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Mai@Nov 28 2004, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the welcome everybody. People here seem like a good bunch. :)

Cary-- yes, I am Japanese. Though most of my Japanese-ness was erased about a year after we got here. Total culture shock.

Mai

Domo arigato (sp?) Hai san.

Cary

Alyxavior

Who Are You?

Originally posted by TradeWind@Nov 27 2004, 04:59 PM

Odd. If that's the case, why say you're anywhere at all?

Mai

Who Are You?

Douitashimashite, Cary :)

As for Tradewind... FutureCoyote did say he tried to maintain his anonymity (sp?). I don't think that a politician who wants to remain anonymous will want to reveal himself as a politician-- that would make him/her very easy to identify.