Who wants to travel in the future and why?

Miscellaneous

@TimeFlipper The classical reason haha ^^
@Genius Cool, me too but also for knowledge etc but imagine if they already live with us omg! Greys, reptilians what about that ?
It's still fascinating to know other's reasons about this, i'm more curious. more, more pleease :D
NO.
? :confused:
NL1z4cV.jpg

Krish

I would travel to the future if there would be a reasonably good chance of return. It would be interesting to watch the evolution of our species as well as others. How long will homo sapiens remain identifiable to us in the present? What kind of bizarre creatures will replace the current fauna on the planet?

Some times, the reply or a new thread does not show the input section. I had to update twice to get here...so, may be, please fix it...thank you.

From what I know so far through Akashic Records....our humans will know more about themselves and their inner self (two in one), will have telepathy between them and other aliens...no major wars except defense but the humans will be allowed to have some offensive capabilities. The key area will be the two in one life forms that is not at present that anyone understands.

The other part will be copy right will go away quickly as there will be no money transfer like Star Trek...only basic credit and a lot of robots...enjoy the show...and yes, we will be going out to two new planets...

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

I would travel to the future if there would be a reasonably good chance of return. It would be interesting to watch the evolution of our species as well as others. How long will homo sapiens remain identifiable to us in the present? What kind of bizarre creatures will replace the current fauna on the planet?

Some times, the reply or a new thread does not show the input section. I had to update twice to get here...so, may be, please fix it...thank you.

From what I know so far through Akashic Records....our humans will know more about themselves and their inner self (two in one), will have telepathy between them and other aliens...no major wars except defense but the humans will be allowed to have some offensive capabilities. The key area will be the two in one life forms that is not at present that anyone understands.

The other part will be copy right will go away quickly as there will be no money transfer like Star Trek...only basic credit and a lot of robots...enjoy the show...and yes, we will be going out to two new planets...
Please clarify and give more details and/or insight. I do not understand some of them.

Krish

Like what?...

Oh...BTW...Florida will be under Ocean and so would be many coastal places in 200 years...Basically Earth will go through an upheaval...both naturally and human activities...then good things will happen for humans...not in our present BAD Governance. As they say, we will be out of Kali Yuga in 500 years...it is given...by then the spirits will learn many things and improve the new civilization....

Miscellaneous

Like what?...

Oh...BTW...Florida will be under Ocean and so would be many coastal places in 200 years...Basically Earth will go through an upheaval...both naturally and human activities...then good things will happen for humans...not in our present BAD Governance. As they say, we will be out of Kali Yuga in 500 years...it is given...by then the spirits will learn many things and improve the new civilization....
Too long.