Why aliens do not rescue us

Xerross

By evoking spirits like whats described in the keys of solomon for example. If you do that you gotta find a trustworthy spirit that you know how to evoke first to find an alien intelligence for you, to act sort of like a middleman. After that you'd need to find out how to evoke the alien intelligence fromt hat spirit as that won't be listed in any grimoire you might have access to.

Xerross

hmm ok...and are you able to do this?

Yeah I no longer use that method most of the time though as I found a way to take out the middle man. Don't ask what my new method is, as it's not really something beginners would have access to but it has to do with going on shamanic journeys. But yeah you'd be better to either start with that or projecting since those are easier to get into.

Krish

Why aliens do not rescue us

Because you have to improve and get out of this planet as quickly as possible...before the planet blows up...like Venus or Mars...but first improve...and improve...then they will help...

emanuela

hmm ok...and are you able to do this?

Yeah I no longer use that method most of the time though as I found a way to take out the middle man. Don't ask what my new method is, as it's not really something beginners would have access to but it has to do with going on shamanic journeys. But yeah you'd be better to either start with that or projecting since those are easier to get into.

Ok, could you help me to contact them is any way?

Xerross

I'm not going to do it for you, but I could give you some instructions on how to do it. Let me know which way you'd like to try.