Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

ADVANCESSSS

The brain is just many many many particles and that's it mainstream science says.

I have 5 senses and they are real and not an illusion, I know that I can then go ahead and identify what is me then.

I'm not a particle of the brain of many particles, because there would way more than just me controlling my body and I know I'm still existing from my senses, so I'm something to identify that is stable and big.

So you say you are going to identify the brain is me, but, for you to do that, would mean that you are saying when two particles are together that they are a advanced particle, so your saying my brain is me and that it is a advanced particle.

But I have tones of actual reasons why the brain is not a advanced particle to identify, they are all above, one of them again is the brain is not the same particle at every point.

So like a magnet shows it definitely has a field not made of anything smaller (balls don't work honey) I am also a big field in the brain.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Your use of the word particle is not used in the English language that way. Particle is a term usually associated with sub atomic physics.

If you are trying to talk about the function of the brain, it might work better if you familiarize yourself with the structure of the brain first.

I still can't figure out what you are trying to convey.

ADVANCESSSS

I know the brain is neurons, but the atoms are the smallest "balls" And THEY and/or the sub particles are PARTICLES The smallest balls/points ok...omg........

ADVANCESSSS

Do you get that? That atoms and the smaller particles are the smallest balls ok, this is the bruff of the bruff here we are focusing on ok!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So this is what you have conveyed so far. You are talking sub atomic particles most of which are in transient states and don't exist in the present. You mentioned neurons which are cells in the nervous system. Neither of those two systems are related. Then you seem to be talking about consciousness. A function of the brain.

But your true purpose for trying to connect particle physics with the brain or consciousness is not readily apparent.

The sub atomic particles are not a function of the brain. They are not in any way a part of the brain. If you were to introduce sub atomic particles into someones brain, you would probably kill them.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Sort of sounds like a hive mind of sorts. Like the borg from star trek. Just from what he's said so far. Like we are little bees running around, controlled by a higher power.

ADVANCESSSS

A brain is just (make up) 100 balls (particles that do so exist)

A neuron is just (make up) 10 balls (particles that do so exist)

Don't say the brain or neuron. Just say all these different types of balls in the right place is me. Is 5 sensing, me. Admit it, your saying that all these balls together is advanced further thaan a single particle and that that is what I am your saying. First admit that.