Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

ADVANCESSSS

Because they know I am identically seeing and want my most attractive girl and to play those awesome never ending getting harder great quality games and the heaven of many places, any advanced aliens that can keep themselfs alive plus get here would know what they are and have identified it and understand all consciousnesses are they same I see and you see, different attractions are the same vision-sense but a different sense of the vision and looks either attracting any face can, or neutral, or disgusting.

darwi

Don't confuse yourself with particle physics. Get involved with science fiction. Science fiction writers are brighter than physicists anyway. Einstein only had an IQ of 160. Science fiction writer Frank Herbert, author of the 6-book Dune series had an IQ of 190. You are consciousness, not a particle or collection of particles. Is that what you were trying to say?

ADVANCESSSS

I'm saying there is particles (dots that you can't keep zooming into) and you can even go ahead and say they bond together. And that your only argument is that "I who see vision" are many particles bonded together at least one path is from the side of my brain to middle and that this is a new advanced particle to identify that is "me who sees", which the 5 senses are how me the "brain particle" changes and then gets senses~ Anyhow your argument is that the whole brain is the "con. particle" to identify, it has to be, it is the new advanced particle that is 1 particle really. You get it now? You have a blue particle & a Yellow particle, (which atoms may be who knows) and when you put the two together and they bond, there is two there, the left one is not on the right side, and that they are a new particle since bonded, it's your only argument, to identify me who sees it has to be 1 particle only, and it must be then many smaller particles that do exist and are bonded and are actually a new advanced particle and that is me, identified.

BlastTyrant

Ya they all do...

I'm gonna say it again.
The brain is just many particles, I have 5 senses see/hear/ect, but I'm not a single particle, and if you say I'm all of the particles of the brain and that that is the "advanced" particle your going to identify as me, then there is problems with that, one of them is two conjoined brains plus thalamus are in two girls and yet that "brain" should be 1 advanced particle, yet I seen two girls take turns talking, there is 2 "5 sensing consciousnesses there" All the particles of the brain are not 1 advanced particle to identify, each one stays at it's spot and all trillions are not at any point, not one point of the 1 advanced particle has all billions of the atoms/particles, the brain is not 1 advanced particle, I am, a field, which is the 1 particle where any point of it is the same, and when it gets wobbles, it is one particle that gets them.

Hmm yes interesting, 5 sensing consciousnesses, but if 1 advanced particle has billions of particles you would be not able to identify a particle as it isn't just one but billions just like the brains field which only get s 1 particle or billions working together as they wobble you gain senses.

Sam Slagg

A brain is just (make up) 100 balls (particles that do so exist)

A neuron is just (make up) 10 balls (particles that do so exist)

Don't say the brain or neuron. Just say all these different types of balls in the right place is me. Is 5 sensing, me. Admit it, your saying that all these balls together is advanced further thaan a single particle and that that is what I am your saying. First admit that.
Yeah Einstein...admit that! :D

IroncladMarshmallow

A brain is just (make up) 100 balls (particles that do so exist)

A neuron is just (make up) 10 balls (particles that do so exist)

Don't say the brain or neuron. Just say all these different types of balls in the right place is me. Is 5 sensing, me. Admit it, your saying that all these balls together is advanced further thaan a single particle and that that is what I am your saying. First admit that.
Yeah Einstein...admit that! :D
lol :D

Sam Slagg

My question would be...why aliens would come down instantly & save all?
:rolleyes:Maybe their particles like our particles and they want to save our particles from destruction. Our particles have a tendency to destroy other particles including our own particles and we need more advanced particles to save our miserable particles...see?

ADVANCESSSS

No I mean the field is a huge grown particle it is! They say balls yes do come out of a magnet, it does not work like I explained in my opening post, and it's not matter pulling space general relativity since only attract magnets & repel too, and magnets are small sized. It isss, a field attached to each magnet (1 big particle)

Yes your only only real argument otherwise is to say all the balls of the brain are "bonded/side by side"-at least one path is throughout and that that is the 1 big "new" particle to identify that is stable one and only one controlling the body and you can check that your still sensing and stay existing. But in the opening of this thread, is my mashed together line of why it can't be you who has senses. And so I am 1 big same particle (a field-1 particle) that gets wobbles or intakes the effects where they happen. I explain in the opening exactly why the brain is not 1 particle, just no where of it has all particles or is a advanced particle, we know that's what's there and no where has all them, and really it doesn't matter if they were all overtop of eachother, there haass to be only 1 advanced new stable particle here. I am a big field. I am. I am 1 particle. 2 conjoined brain+thalamus girls should be 1 brain particle yet two took turns talking, there is 2 con. particles then, so you are a field which really is 1 particle. Brain is many particles that stay what they are and only where they-(the dot is) and they are not 1 particle that is same at any place, each particle stays what they are and only what they are, the brain is not 1 particle. I am a 1 particle (field) and that's why there is two con.s in the brain of the two girls.

Last edited: