Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The brain is made up of brain cells. Not balls or particles.

A neuron is a cell that allows electrical impulses. Neuron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Specialized neuron cells are responsible for all the different types of sensory input.

So far it appears you are not very knowledgeable about this subject matter that you are attempting to talk about.

And I still can't understand what it is that you are trying to convey.

ADVANCESSSS

That's the problem were having here.

A neuron is not some special particle that makes a magical sense like seeing pop up, it could, if it was a particle, but it's not, all I see here when visualizing is many many many different types of atoms and you know that's all that there is of a brain darn it. And furthermore, I really only see the particles since they are the smallest existing balls/points particles.

And so that's why I'm telling you: I am not nucleon particle. Nor am I a hydrogen atom. You have to understand that your trying to say that I am a few particles put together and that they are a new particle. It doesn't matter if they move around, stop them, time overlayers are frozen even if and are separate, and when they move around in our space noo neww particles get created, so stop the particles of the brain, halt, and view the 5 sensing con I am. Your saying I am not a hydrogen atom/particle. Your saying I am 2 or more particles put together and that the 2 or more are a advanced particle to identify which is me. So admit it, your saying the brain of balls are one advanced particle.

Only say there is particle blue or particle yellow or particle red ect, your only standing argument is that "I can identify you mr john who sees vision, your not a photon, your not a boron atom, your 24 of them put together, the reason I can identify that is you is because it is a new particle!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The problem we are having is that you have decided there are particles in a human body. There are none. There are specific names for every component in a human body. None of which you are using. So what you are doing is making something up. That makes it fiction.

Stop using the word particle, and use the specific name of what it is you are talking about. Then possibly I can try and decipher what you are trying to convey.

ADVANCESSSS

Fine the body isn't just many photons, nucleons, electrons.

It is a liver, a heart, ect...

But wait here, is the heart a single particle, or is it made of big sized triangle particles that need a 4x microscope to see?

We know 5K mercury atoms stay positioned in a solid object where they are, and same for 4 different types of atoms that make up the rest of the object. What I mean is, even if you say the big object is 1 particle and should have it's own name-since it is new-than a periodic table atom, then your secretly adddmiting that when many atoms are together, they are bonded and are 1 new advanced particle "that is different" and it must have it's own name.

The senses are the proof we exist, only 5 you get, your saying then that my vision I see exists because: #1) different particles are in the right spot and somehow this is a new particle to identify, or #2) that /same thing/ but the particles actually are 1 particle yes and this is the advanced new particle that exists that I am. And I am only indeed one particle, one thing, that is 1 particle, so #2 is correct.

Basically, a heart or brain, is made of trillions of small particles that do exist, they are the smallest that exist in space, even if they bond and are -one- >each one still stays at location and they are there, Just that, it is a new-advanced particle the heart is or brain is, this is your argument see....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You seem to be determined to adhere to your fictional particle idea. There aren't any particles in the human body. All the components in a human body have names. And there aren't any components in the human body that are labelled as particles.

When you say there are trillions of particles in a heart or a brain, it just means that you have one hell of a huge sub atomic reaction about to take place. Essentially a nuclear bomb about to go off. We know this isn't true.

Somehow you are confusing terminology used in physics with human anatomy.

Most particles by their very nature do not remain as particles. They transform into more stable forms of matter. So even in matter these sub atomic particles don't exist. Their very nature is transitory.

ADVANCESSSS

I'll go around it this way then....Imagine the brain....Imagine it as a clear see through volume....is every point you point at the same object?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It could be. Depends on what it is in the real universe that you are pointing at. Mathematically both the earth and an electron act as a point.

ADVANCESSSS

Nooo noo don't start that stuff, string theory is wrong & math no such thing, the earth does not act like a point. it is not the same particle at any point as big as earth, it is many different particles together and Each ball moves each ball and what you see is mass amounts doing so, they are held by the sticky fields like in a magnet which are 1 big particle that stays attached to the magnet...

So, the volume see through brain as I said, is not the same at every point! Because, it is different particles that do so exist and are bonded together and so when pointing around you'll here me say this here is a hydrogen atom this here is a electron this here is a nitrogen atom, which stay what they are no matter if in a object or torn apart* So the problem with saying "I who see vision of cupcakes and table"-is the brain particle - is that a particle must be the same one at any pointed at point, so I must be a field in the brain, they are 1 particle, a field around a magnet vannot be balls coming out and turning around + adjusting to follow, ya, there balls, and that doesn't work, it is 1 ball attached, I have to be a field, or else I'm a spirit...

........Your sayng the brain, or the earth is 1 particle to identify that is me, you have to say this, but the brain is not a 1 advanced particle that is the same particle at any one spot-not even one-since a hydrogen atom does not have the billion rest where it is, so I am a 1 huge stable obviously and only person here, field, with wobbles to sense. It works. I have choice too I figured out, and so I must be 1 particle which any point is the same one particle. Choice because made diamond castles/good music & all fits/many facial laughs/evolution picking is so dedicated only a sensing consciousness would know-dreams are things & measures messed together/can-think & make, it makes sense a consciousness being conscious & that's a particle could do.