why are some more prone to hauntings than others

Christ's Lamb

If you believe, you will see. If you don't, you will be blind.

If you believe, you will see. If you don't, you will be blind.
I have NO idea what you are talking about and beginning to think you are spouting. If you really had a word from God for me, then you would have details and wouldn't need to try to speak cryptic to make yourself seem more spiritual that you probably are.

I have left a message for you in private. I will tell you what I mean. Have you come to terms with your childhood abuse, or have you not?
I have come to terms with it, awhile ago. I have forgiven and moved on. It is a result of a fallen world, nothing more. I don't recall posting about that though. Very odd. But I have learned when you hold on to anger and unforgiveness you only are tearing yourself down and nothing more.

I am here to speak with the world on all sorts of topics about Heaven, Earth, and Hell. You ask and I will answer. Do you remember when you were a child and the man came to you in your dreams? His light was full of warmth and peacefulness? He was a messenger of God.

tcoats64

Yeah ! Your Point is ??? I Love Pecans, But It's Not That I Don't Like The Tree I'm Just I am Allergic To it!

Christ's Lamb

Yeah ! Your Point is ??? I Love Pecans, But It's Not That I Don't Like The Tree I'm Just I am Allergic To it!

The Kingdom of God is like a fire, the fire creates smoke to keep the bugs away. Understand this and you will know what I am trying to say about the tree and the fruit.

tcoats64

Come on I Always Forgive Cause That Is What Makes A Good Human!. But This Person Ask A Real Question And Not Bible Versus, This Is For People Who Know That There is A Spirit Realm And That People's Spirits Do get Stuck here And some People They follow!

Christ's Lamb

Come on I Always Forgive Cause That Is What Makes A Good Human!. But This Person Ask A Real Question And Not Bible Versus, This Is For People Who Know That There is A Spirit Realm And That People's Spirits Do get Stuck here And some People They follow!

There is more to the meaning, and it is not a bible versus. The meaning of the of the fruit and the tree saying is some people will do something ignorant just for the sake of being ignorant, they don't think before doing it. Like you posted your comment before thinking and waiting to read other future posts.

tcoats64

I read Your Post and Iam Not Just Not Reading The Post! I read It And If You really know The Meaning Quit Talking In Bible Riddles and Talk Like A human Being So We can Understand What The Heck You are Talking About, not All of us Are bible Savy!

Christ's Lamb

I read Your Post and Iam Not Just Not Reading The Post! I read It And If You really know The Meaning Quit Talking In Bible Riddles and Talk Like A human Being So We can Understand What The Heck You are Talking About, not All of us Are bible Savy!

What would you like me to say?