why are some more prone to hauntings than others

TnWatchdog

Hey Wanda...I've never seen any spirits but like Blast, I do enjoy Ghost Whisperer. Funny thing is my sister tells me she sees and communicates with spirits all the time. She told me she has 'the gift', like our grandmother did. I never knew our grandmother had this gift but my sister claims 'seeing' has been passed down thru the generations.

tcoats64

That You understand what Wanda Is Saying And that you have been there yourself, cause it Does happen that Spirits or other Unworldly Beings are present In your life, That She Can relate To , cause Some People need help In this Subject And I Happened To be One Of them!

Christ's Lamb

That You understand what Wanda Is Saying And that you have been there yourself, cause it Does happen that Spirits or other Unworldly Beings are present In your life, That She Can relate To , cause Some People need help In this Subject And I Happened To be One Of them!

The spirits are real, they just haven't followed the light yet. A life form begins in the physical world before the spirit. When one dies, one comes out of their body and they have a choice, either to stay wandering or to follow the light to heaven. Not all spirits know how or want to go to heaven because they do not want to except the fact they are no more, so they stay.

Justinian

This is a good question. I do believe that most people I know that have actually seen or believe to have seen spirits/ghosts/demons, never believed in them before the incident, but most of the people I know that have believed all their lives have never seen one. But outside of this website, I don't really know too many people that have ever seen a ghost.

Khaos

where the wild things are
This is a good question. I do believe that most people I know that have actually seen or believe to have seen spirits/ghosts/demons, never believed in them before the incident

Yeah. I would be one of those people. Didn't believe in them originally, was a skeptic, denied that bump in the night and blamed it on the cat, but some strange things happened that I couldn't rationally explain...

Christ's Lamb

We Know That they haven't Crossed over yet, But! Why Are They Following Us Around???

Its because they might want to cross over but don't know how. They want someone to help them either go to the light or awaken from death and be alive again. If it is a demonic hunting, then it is a total different thing.

Wee

Those who believe will know and see. Those who don't will most likely have some experiences; however, they dismiss it or come up with a "logical" explanation. I follow The Warren's (demonologists) perception of spirits, which is, we should acknowledge there existence and that they are there, but interacting with them and giving them the attention they crave can be dangerous. Realistically, we do not know who we are communicating with. Even though we may see a child or hear a child through an EVP, there is no concrete way to determine that is what it is.

Example: I was haunted by a demonic entity at a townhouse I lived in. I'm sure it was drawn to all the tension in the house as my ex and I fought all the time...so a great place for a demon to spread oppression. I would wake up early every morning to hearing the sound of my son screaming (at the top of his lungs) in his room. He was a baby...so I'd run to his room and check on him...he would be fast asleep. I'd lay down and get almost asleep and would hear it again. This happened every morning several times in a row. It wasn't until I saw the entity, I realized I was being toyed with. Suddenly I realized why I was afraid to fall asleep every night. I saw a black figure/ball move from the living room to the bathroom. My son began crying and screaming and did not want to sleep in his room because of the "Eyes" near the window. Needless to say, I took my son, myself, and left.