Why do people try to use radionics to time travel?

Himalayan Hermit

I wonder why does everyone just bash things they don't believe in or things that do not conform to the science we know of. It's worth taking a pause for a second to think how much we really know. Of Time, Light, Life, Universe, our own planet, and the list is endless. Just because something is not visible to the naked eye does not mean it's not there. Just because something doesn't stop light, doesn't mean it's not there.

Just because you think HDR is BS does not make it so. I personally know of people for whom HDR has worked but they are not interested in giving a demo to everyone for reasons of their own. Personally, I think Steven Gibbs is quite eccentric, has wild theories and has made quite a few tall claims. But some of what he told me does make sense. HDR might or might not work for all, but I wouldn't write it off just because it did not work for me. May be I didn't use it correctly.

As a student, I always believe that there is so little we know, it's a very "limited attitude" to write things off. I know of people first hand who have been to places, done things, that will seem like a SciFi movie plot, but does that make them BS? I don't think so :)

Is HDR a Scam? May be it is, may be it isn't. Has it worked for me? May be it has. Let's keep learning and discussing and not scrapping off things if someone has a question.

My humble 0.02 cents :geek: