Why you need a time travel machine ???

Japrim

@Classicalfan626

Whenever I am contemplating the greater complexities of time travel, I am always considering making the least impact as possible, as if it is a default requirement or parameter for any functional mission. I can conceive how easily a traveler could create disaster, or how easily things can be exploited or manipulated (in a static position or as a traveler). I can also see how things can easily be beyond anyone's control.

Then again, there is a theory that time is resilient, that it is not so sensitive to change, that it cannot be changed so easily, that it has it's own 'gravity' of sorts, and requires drastic action to escape or alter it.

Either way, it seems the best approach is invisibility. Why complicate things if you don't have to? Why adopt more worries?

Heart broken mom

I know there are people out there that if they had a time machine would not do good at all because that's there mind set. I feel the people here the majority if not all want to help themselves have a better quality of life or like my self want ONLY to have my son back I just need him not to get in that car that morning I don't not want to affect anything in the world it self I do not want lottery numbers. I want my life exactly like it was BEFORE my son got in the car that morning. That's the one and only thing I want for my self that is and I hope that someone or something can help me and everyone else on here that wants to have a happy life I don't think that's to much to ask and don't see how us doing this would harm anything or anyone.

Heart broken mom

I know there are people out there that if they had a time machine would not do good at all because that's there mind set. I feel the people here the majority if not all want to help themselves have a better quality of life or like my self want ONLY to have my son back I just need him not to get in that car that morning I don't not want to affect anything in the world it self I do not want lottery numbers. I want my life exactly like it was BEFORE my son got in the car that morning. That's the one and only thing I want for my self that is and I hope that someone or something can help me and everyone else on here that wants to have a happy life I don't think that's to much to ask and don't see how us doing this would harm anything or anyone.

Lumbergooz

@hbm; ur story broke my heart. I cannot promise something beyond my reach. But if I acheive a working machine I would surely let u use it to mend this broken heart..some wounds never heal ...

Traveler7

1) i want to go in the future to found a society which is higher spiritually, a sort of evolution of us , wherever i go i will found it because i want to learn for myself but also bring what i learned from them in the present (maybe write a book or something else)
2) the second one? i want to make a quantum time travel to the the future (in my future incarnation ) or in the past in my past body to see my previous life and yeah, why not? it can be fun.
3) not really i just want to visit and i couldn't never stay there because since i was a child i know that i have a mission to accomplish Here and not There.
4) i already shared all this stuff with some friends but nobody seems to believe me, they say it's imposible to go in time because bla bla bla yeah ( everyone is in the matrix or what ? wake up people ! This is the reality they tried to hide from us ! )

Lumbergooz

@T7; so if u can be back as child but all the experiences u gained to this age are there with u..wouldn't that be great since u won't make the mistakes again?

Heart broken mom

Thank you so much Lumbergooz I so appreciate you and anyone else that will help me I love and miss my son so much. I know I have told other people on this site but my grandson needs his dad so much. My grandson turned 4 two days after my son was killed it was the hardest thing I've ever have to live through in my life and on top of that trying to make my grandsons birthday a happy one for him while dying inside. My son was a wonderful father he loved his little boy so much. He misses his daddy we will be at a store or where ever he gets this sad look on his face I know he's thinking about his daddy he will look at me and say I miss daddy grandma and I say I know honey Grammy misses daddy to very much. It just breaks my heart.

Lumbergooz

Those who say time can heal wounds are mistaken. Yet we never waste a chance to bend destiny. I believe that human has unmeasurable brain powers, it is only that we got distracted by the classic maze of life & job...But we can do it, we must do it, we shall do it..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The human brain is a very powerful tool when used for good.

Those who say time can heal wounds are mistaken. Yet we never waste a chance to bend destiny. I believe that human has unmeasurable brain powers, it is only that we got distracted by the classic maze of life & job...But we can do it, we must do it, we shall do it..