Why you need a time travel machine ???

timecore

plz be aware that one logical reason for governments to not allow time machines is the possibility, that many people go back in time and make changes against each other..lets say I go back help Italy win football in 2009 and u go back try 2 help Germany win...and many others go help others win....that would make our present a big mess....
Therefore, my humble perception is that one can only go back and see what happened, but cannot change anything...
If many timelines exist .That could be remedied easily.

Miscellaneous

plz be aware that one logical reason for governments to not allow time machines is the possibility, that many people go back in time and make changes against each other..lets say I go back help Italy win football in 2009 and u go back try 2 help Germany win...and many others go help others win....that would make our present a big mess....
Therefore, my humble perception is that one can only go back and see what happened, but cannot change anything...
Any evidence to back that up instead of pointing fingers?

Lumbergooz

It isn't up to government. Government has no legitimate say in anything, ever. Government is nothing but a criminal organization.
yea bro, sadly many people do not realize that...its a bunch of opportunists collecting taxes by force, to spend 10% of it on society needs & 90% on evil.

Japrim

It isn't up to government. Government has no legitimate say in anything, ever. Government is nothing but a criminal organization.
yea bro, sadly many people do not realize that...its a bunch of opportunists collecting taxes by force, to spend 10% of it on society needs & 90% on evil.

Excellent summary of the nature of government. Don't ever let government get a hold of time travel. If it already has it, take it.

Bullethead21

You would NOT want to change your past.

I use the example of anyone who has lost a job in the past, and felt all was lost only to find and get a BETTER job???

How would you have gotten this "better job" had you not lost the job you were so saddened by???

I am betting that if you did go back and change something in your past, you would be in WORSE shape then when you started........

In reality, all of this stuff rides on if there is only one timeline, or many. How someone could make such important decisions without even knowing that much is baffling to me.........

You guys are wanting to make changes to a game (time) in which you know nothing about..........at the very least you need to understand the "rules" of this game (time).

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I would want to change the past, but not just my personal past, but major historical occurrences in the past as well. For instance, I was born with severe autism, but when I change history, I'll be born with mild autism instead. And I envision myself as being better off being born with the mild autism. For instances of some major changes I want to make, you can click one of the following two internal links, or both:
However, I do NOT plan on time traveling and changing history single-handedly. I plan on coming in contact with a race in which knowledge of time travel is mainstream and that won't regard me as being crazy for my ambitions, AKA aliens.

Lumbergooz

I think one can only enjoy changing the past in a parallel world..so u will only see the results of that change if u stay in that world and move on from that point...
do not expect to make a change and come back here to see a dead person still alive and aged a bit..it doesn t work that way in my opinion...