Your Myer Briggs Personality Type

Miscellaneous

So, out of boredom and for entertainment's sake (for those who find reading a pile of facts and information entertaining anyway) I took my MBPT and I am an INTP ("The Logician"). I believe I used to have "The Mediator" a few years ago. Personalities are like scales so there's always a chance your personality would start leaning on a different personality as the years go on (or as you mature for example) and if you answer truthfully, you'll nail the right kind of personality that best describes you. Some people find the right personality types that best suit them but they also have some aspects of other or similar personality types so even if you feel like you feel more comfortable with more than one personality types then that's okay too. MBPT isn't just there to indicate your possible or what's the most suitable personality type you have 100% so if you feel like you have other aspects of other personality types than the result you've got, then don't mind sharing it with us :) . If you don't know your MBPT or want to check if your personality changed, take the online test: Free personality test | 16Personalities

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

@TnWatchdog *pouts* Why did you only liked my post without replying? Don't tell me you're too shy! Dogs are supposed to be social creatures ya know! ;)

TnWatchdog

@TnWatchdog *pouts* Why did you only liked my post without replying? Don't tell me you're too shy! Dogs are supposed to be social creatures ya know! ;)
I'm an introverted dawg...what do you expect? lol
I'm the advocate, which reads...The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population.

Miscellaneous

@TnWatchdog *pouts* Why did you only liked my post without replying? Don't tell me you're too shy! Dogs are supposed to be social creatures ya know!
I'm an introverted dawg...what do you expect? lol
I'm the advocate, which reads...The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population.
Interesting... Usually helping others through involving oneself with rescue jobs or charity but mainly want to look for the root cause of the problem so people won't need saving... We need more people like you Dawg.

PS: Why do I keep saying the same comments when what I wrote right after is completely different???