Your Myer Briggs Personality Type

Night Vision

@TnWatchdog *pouts* Why did you only liked my post without replying? Don't tell me you're too shy! Dogs are supposed to be social creatures ya know! ;)
I'm an introverted dawg...what do you expect? lol
I'm the advocate, which reads...The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population.
:) 4ab952a4228c3295472ad33bdec04aec.jpg ::LOL:: It is a good thing to be unique TN Dawg :cool: This means you have the power to do anything you want to :D ::LOL:: :cool:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I stopped taking the test at a half hour into it. It did originally say it would only take 12 minutes. Obviously I don't have the patience for deception.

Miscellaneous

boring-871.gif
156384 years later and no one is interested to share theirs.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I stopped taking the test at a half hour into it. It did originally say it would only take 12 minutes. Obviously I don't have the patience for deception.

Strange it only took me 5 minutes.

INFP-T

I think it was because my personality can't be deciphered with this test. Many of the questions asked me to select a choice that had no choices I would choose. As a result I left those questions unanswered. Apparently that is what caused the unending question loop that occurred with my attempt. I do think the 300 questions I did answer was a bit exorbitant though.