. אני שמח לפגוש אותך

משנה לשנה

What have you been shown on how the attack would happen?

Sound like prison planet Earth & that they just set it up as an another Earth to evolve more primitive types.

Do you really think the world military powers would just allow them to freely fly around their territories without attempting to attack them as they do now?
I was not shown the attack will come. They can not see the future.

Yes I think. Eventually they will get tired of killing each other and seek peace, I think. Even with all the hatred and war here, it is slowly getting better.

They are currently forgiving of attacks because fear of the unknown is a common instinct. They do not blame us, and humans in any case can not harm them easily.

If humans attack after the grays make direct contact with everyone, the violent humans will be sent to "jail" and those who oppose with violence will be forced or killed in self-defense if they are unlucky. The good ones will be left alone. They can see in our minds and know who to remove so that they will not disturb innocent people.

Last edited:

משנה לשנה

@משנה לשנה

So what's their plan for the non-violent populace that they will allow to remain here after they reveal themselves & hopefully defend us from the attack?

From what they told me, they will familiarize us with their laws and begin to show their technology as we gain the trust of the community.

Aside from diplomatic relations and trade agreements, they will happily allow humans to leave the earth and travel from space, they will offer humans opportunities to join them in scientific research, serve in their defense forces, and other job opportunities as we become more integrated with their community.

They will send community representatives to help integrate us and stay in touch with them. Some of them already live among us but in small quantities. They will not send large numbers because they do not want to make us feel invading or uncomfortable because they just want to help us and guide us. The only race here with a large number are humans and snake people, and of course the defense forces and researchers.

As for whether they will be able to protect us they are sure they will and I agree. I have seen their other fights before and the last time was a crushing victory. I think in the worst case and the grays start to lose, others in the community will get entangled before the earth or humans are harmed.

GBBrawler

Aside from diplomatic relations and trade agreements, they will happily allow humans to leave the earth and travel from space, they will offer humans opportunities to join them in scientific research, serve in their defense forces, and other job opportunities as we become more integrated with their community.
Sounds excellent! We can only hope things change like that!

GBBrawler

We do not know the exact date of the attack but know it will be soon. It is expected in the next year or two and the grays are ready already.
From what you were shown and/or told, what makes you believe that the attack & reveal will happen in that time frame? Are the world government leaders aware of same?

משנה לשנה

Sounds excellent! We can only hope things change like that!
It will. Do not worry.

From what you were shown and/or told, what makes you believe that the attack & reveal will happen in that time frame? Are the world government leaders aware of same?

This is the time frame that the grays estimate the enemy will complete their preparations for the attack. I agree with them that they will not wait too long after they are ready because the longer their army stays, the more they will spend on maintenance and their forces will become impatient or confused and more likely they will weaken morale. It also gives us and the grays more time to prepare for their arrival. They will attack while their army is fresh and eager.

Yes, most world leaders need to be aware of this. I can not imagine the grays telling me so much before our leaders. They should have been informed long ago, before World War II.

alpha centauri

I was not shown the attack will come. They can not see the future.
There are some people that say the last plan of the Cabal (the evil people on the planet) is a fake alien attack. So they are probably working with aliens and make it look like it is an alien attack, although humans planned this. Is it that way?

Or are there real extra-terrestrials that also plan this?

The plan of your extra-terrestrials seems good in my opinion and I am glad that they want to protect us.

משנה לשנה

There are some people that say the last plan of the Cabal (the evil people on the planet) is a fake alien attack. So they are probably working with aliens and make it look like it is an alien attack, although humans planned this. Is it that way?

Or are there real extra-terrestrials that also plan this?

The plan of your extra-terrestrials seems good in my opinion and I am glad that they want to protect us.
No that is not the case. I do not know what the evil humans are planning, but the alien war is very real. I think it could be possible the evil humans will try to use the alien attack to spread more fear, but it will not succeed if that is their plan. The grays will surely remove them before they can cause real damage.

GBBrawler

They should have been informed long ago, before World War II.
So if you believe the world leaders were informed that long ago, are these grey aliens only willing to reveal themselves to the citizens of Earth in mass soon to protect us & Earth from destruction? Why reveal much earlier?

You stated you were initially abducted by them as a child. How many years ago was that? How many times has it happened since? What else have you learned from them?

משנה לשנה

So if you believe the world leaders were informed that long ago, are these grey aliens only willing to reveal themselves to the citizens of Earth in mass soon to protect us & Earth from destruction? Why reveal much earlier?

You stated you were initially abducted by them as a child. How many years ago was that? How many times has it happened since? What else have you learned from them?

At the moment this is the only reason yes. As I mentioned earlier the enemy began to prepare an attack in the early twentieth century. Without that the grays would not have begun to show themselves until the distant future. They want us to get used to them before they fully expose themselves, that's the reason. The original plan was to wait for humans to stop fighting between us, but the upcoming battle would show them clearly so they decided to contact early to reduce the panic.

I was seven, so it was the end of November 1942. Since then I have been visited once a year, usually in November and December.

If you ask for everything I have learned from them I have been for a long time. Most of what they have shown me is the history of the earth and things about their community. They tried to explain some technologies but most of it went over my head completely.

I think a good place to start might be the gray history. What do you think?