‘God will finish the job’: Texas pastor prays for injured Orlando survivors to die

Harte

Brings to mind a Bible verse I remember...
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

I hate that verse; simply because it's an excuse to not be corrected when ones at fault for one's poor lifestyle choices and ways that aren't congruent with the bible or bette living.
Why is it up to you? Are you the arbiter of what's correct?
Can people not be given enough credit that they maybe realize on their own they screwed up?
That's the only way they'll realize it, you know. Telling them how bad they've made their life only makes them find excuses for it.

I'm not particularly a believer, but the Bible does say that judgement will be made. Why the hurry?

Harte

tflofasho

Whatever? Sounds like you just don't want to follow if then.

@tflofasho TnWatchdog is given the same right on Paranormalis to speak his own views just as you are when last week in the Chatroom you posted four odious, self important, self orientated paragraphs berating Pegii and her friends over some silly little remark Pegii happened to say about you...Personally i was shocked to see what you had written because i felt it was beneath your intelligence to do it..

Something changed. I did have mania when that happened. But like I said, it's why I have been gone.

I use the bible to change myself and follow it. Those people don't follow the bible so it does get to me.

tflofasho

Brings to mind a Bible verse I remember...
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

I hate that verse; simply because it's an excuse to not be corrected when ones at fault for one's poor lifestyle choices and ways that aren't congruent with the bible or bette living.
Can people not be given enough credit that they maybe realize on their own they screwed up?
That's the only way they'll realize it, you know. Telling them how bad they've made their life only makes them find excuses for it.

I'm not particularly a believer, but the Bible does say that judgement will be made. Why the hurry?

Harte

I follow what the bible says. I'm not saying that. I questioned him that becsuse I wanted to.

I just don't like people who say "don't judge me" as an excuse to not be corrected and do what they want. I don't like being around people like that. It's a bad influence on me.

Harte

Harte

I follow what the bible says. I'm not saying that. I questioned him that becsuse I wanted to.

I just don't like people who say "don't judge me" as an excuse to not be corrected and do what they want. I don't like being around people like that. It's a bad influence on me.
So, don't be around them and don't judge them. If they ask what you think, tell them. Otherwise, what difference does it make anyway?

Harte

TimeFlipper

@hA
Whatever? Sounds like you just don't want to follow if then.

@tflofasho TnWatchdog is given the same right on Paranormalis to speak his own views just as you are when last week in the Chatroom you posted four odious, self important, self orientated paragraphs berating Pegii and her friends over some silly little remark Pegii happened to say about you...Personally i was shocked to see what you had written because i felt it was beneath your intelligence to do it..

Something changed. I did have mania when that happened. But like I said, it's why I have been gone.

I use the bible to change myself and follow it. Those people don't follow the bible so it does get to me.
When i saw those postings of yours i felt at first it was somebody else who posted them because it was out of character for you, but you have explained the reason im happy to say.

tflofasho

That's why I've been trying to keep to myself. I suffer from mania and can't stand being in the light or in crazy noisy places. I have an irrational fear of people and live in the cold quiet dark for good reason. I like to keep secluding myself. I can't go out of fear of what could happen and get scared. This is the only thing that keeps me feeling safe. People scare me.

I stay away to protect myself and them. It's the best way I can care for people right now.

tflofasho

But anyways, this isn't bout me.

It's about someone who bastardized the Christian name and the bible.

I'm not perfect either; my history sucks bad becsuse of my actions. I accepted this for what it is becsuse it works, makes most sense and is true. I was ignorant to go thru life without it. Had i done so; id be living s far more fulfilling life now than before. There was slot I lacked growing up.