‘Time Traveler’ Says Aliens Will Invade Earth In March

steven chiverton

well its still march no aleins here yet ill get some glasses of lysol out so they can get drunk seem that this cleaning stuff can be obsorbed into there skin and makes them drunk maybe take there ship for a spin around some galactic bars and take out a few grey alien chicks with 3 breasts

lamdo263

The ‘tiktoker’ Eno Alaric claims to be a time traveler and that only a few people would survive the alien invasion thanks to another alien known as “The Champion”

View attachment 16149

The UFOs that have been sighted in North America in recent weeks have generated multiple theories and discussions about their origin.

General Glen Van Herck of the Pentagon has not ruled out the possibility that these objects are of extraterrestrial origin.

This has been a key point for tiktoker Eno Alaric, who claims to be a “time traveler” from the year 2671 who regularly predicts future events.

On his @radianttimetraveler account, Eno has announced his latest prediction: an alien invasion that will supposedly occur on March 23, 2023, with only a few people surviving thanks to another alien known as “The Champion.”

In a video, Eno explains that a very hostile alien species is coming to take back Earth, and that only a few people will be saved by the “Champion”.

Eno assures that some 8,000 people will be taken to another habitable planet to survive, and that soon those who can help the rest to stay alive will be selected.

These implausible statements have gone viral, with almost a million views and all kinds of comments about it. While some have teased the theory, others have suggested who the “chosen ones” might be.

Source:
The ‘tiktoker’ Eno Alaric claims to be a time traveler and that only a few people would survive the alien invasion thanks to another alien known as “The Champion”

View attachment 16149

The UFOs that have been sighted in North America in recent weeks have generated multiple theories and discussions about their origin.

General Glen Van Herck of the Pentagon has not ruled out the possibility that these objects are of extraterrestrial origin.

This has been a key point for tiktoker Eno Alaric, who claims to be a “time traveler” from the year 2671 who regularly predicts future events.

On his @radianttimetraveler account, Eno has announced his latest prediction: an alien invasion that will supposedly occur on March 23, 2023, with only a few people surviving thanks to another alien known as “The Champion.”

In a video, Eno explains that a very hostile alien species is coming to take back Earth, and that only a few people will be saved by the “Champion”.

Eno assures that some 8,000 people will be taken to another habitable planet to survive, and that soon those who can help the rest to stay alive will be selected.

These implausible statements have gone viral, with almost a million views and all kinds of comments about it. While some have teased the theory, others have suggested who the “chosen ones” might be.

Source:
Have checked this out and am on it. Pleiadeans lied about their intentions in coming here to the Billy Meier farmstead in 1975. So the landing was really a failed attempt at cajoling simplified Earth humans.

When the sports play is blown, busted, found out about early, there's always embarrassment on the side of the other team players. So, an authoritarian move could possibly be expected. But this situations similar to fu*king one's sister, if under that motivation behind an invasion is uncovered. So, someone somewhere in space is laughing, "He blanked his sister, jha ha ha"!

Simple & pathetic. But what is a saving grace is the royalty on Earth thrown into the bray of laughter, All ETs over, see this and then ask the question, "Who put these stooge invaders up to this. Could it be about gene resources the Earth humans have, or some other arcane selfish factor"?!

Happens all the time. But the saving grace here is all the other aliens in space know, figure it out and who the laugh at even more are the Pleiadeans and their flunkies, as they were the ones stating the whole affair going to begin with.

Granted we have problems that are expressed on the city streets of here and there, but what would a grandiose violent killing of people invasion achieve over just the situation we're experiencing now? Inquiring minds want to know at five dollars when you pick up your edition at the checkout stands.

Here's a picture of Prince Harry but not as a masked hero. One might let their imagination run and envision what Harry would like in Spandex stopping the alien hordes. Lamdo

Harrys found the wondering child, is going to protect him and that child is all of us!

OakFieldAlienz444

It will be a subtle invasion that at first will be difficult to detect.
All of the media will be talking about UFO's.
Much of it will be fake stories but this will result in a strange change
in conciousness bringing forth the reality of the aliens.

Research tulpas and Slenderman

8thsinner

Yeah, I agree thats probably one of the plans but it wouldn't be a tulpa, tulaps are singular manifestations like the parking fairy many people create for them selves. A group manifestation is usually called an egregore.
I doubt it would work though even with fake media now, they have been putting evil aliens on the big screen for years and I don't think it has made much of an effect, except there are definitely people around who think that aliens have to be something other than similar. Spose not many films reveal the half million humanoid races in our galaxy alone...lol
Theres only a couple of hundred of them that even bother incarnating here, for most of them they couldn't care less about our little blue geode.

BlastTyrant

I know it has been a long time since i told ya about my dreams and stuff, but i actually vividly remember one where we were attacked by a hostile ET and they destroyed everything, only a very few select humans were saved from destruction.

I still have the drawing of the ship they put us all in and the center stand where people arrived. From when i was brought on there was maybe only a few hundred people on board.

I get chills going back to it.....

Do i think this is it??? Nah this Project Blue beam, the real deal happened very fast with little warning and it was mass destruction very quickly.