“How are Ghosts created”?

Harte

Ok, well did they at least understand the metaphorical aspect of what I was trying to illustrate? I should have said text messages because those damn things can be sent at 9 am and not get to my phone till 3pm ;):D
Wrong toin at Albuquerque?
3075024_t.jpg

Harte

ConvergancePoint

Old thread, but why break my pattern?

O am of the school.of thought that says not every dead person is transformed to a ghost. Some just move on. The majority seemingly.

The ones that are earth bound are here for various reasons. And by various...mechanisms. I believe that one way is having had the physical/metaphysical bond between body and soul severed in either an extremely fast method, or by an extremely painful one. As in, some don't realize they're actually dead.

ConvergancePoint

Sorry, can't seem to edit my previous post...

Any way, I also firmly believe that not all hauntings are actually ghosts. I beleieve that some events have such an effect, be it negative or positive, that locations are marked, like a double exposure on older film cameras.

As well as the theory that ghosts are born of emense suffering.

Dreamwarrior

View attachment 3435

Hello' to all:

This is a subject that is for the courageous and bold to enter as there is much fear and illusion involved, especially from the ego level of human nature.

If you have that courage and curiosity to delve into this area of consciousness, then please offer your sincere ideas, insights, theories or ponderings here.

Thank you for your input.

Sincerely, the Taoist
well first of all I believe you have to die .

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That makes sense!

The only thing that makes me think that maybe you'd actually have to die in order to be a ghost is this: You go astral and watch someone, for instance. Can this person you're watching, notice you as a was he/she thinks is a ghost?

Freak Show

I read the reply's, but they are wrong. Because you are perceiving them as something scientific, that just not the case. But, i am a spirit medium, i cross spirit into the light. So if you have actual questions, i can answer them and help you. Though i'm not going to debate someone who does not have the gift to see them and or is a total non believer and here for a shouting match. If you want actual help just ask.

DEATH OMEN

You figure that out, for all cases, let me know. After 60 yrs. still not got my head around that question, darn sure as to answer.