“How are Ghosts created”?

TimeFlipper

Time is movement and history is where a particle was present is where it is and future is where it will be. Energy is borrowed from the future to create the present. Sometimes when a observer or consciousness awareness is so heavily imprinted it can become stuck as if looking in the mirror with a mirror behind it creating an infinite feedback loop. The energy and information is being reflected into our space and time or more rather the position of our particles and waves. We see a similar thing happen when radio waves bounce off the atmosphere and return to earth. We hear the transmission as if it were live but in fact those waves could have been bouncing around in the atmosphere for hours.
Radio waves bounce off the ionosphere and will only last for as long as the signal is being transmitted, and they can travel around the world in less than one second as they are travelling at just under the speed of light ;) :D

Thoth93

Ok, well did they at least understand the metaphorical aspect of what I was trying to illustrate? I should have said text messages because those damn things can be sent at 9 am and not get to my phone till 3pm ;):D

Thoth93

Ok, well did they at least understand the metaphorical aspect of what I was trying to illustrate? I should have said text messages because those damn things can be sent at 9 am and not get to my phone till 3pm ;):D

Thoth93

TimeFlipper

Text messages go to an area that saves them until the internet stops being overloaded...Have you ever sent a text on New Years Day or received one that can take upto nearly 9 hours to go through? :mad: :D

Thoth93

Text messages go to an area that saves them until the internet stops being overloaded...Have you ever sent a text on New Years Day or received one that can take upto nearly 9 hours to go through? :mad: :D
I once had a text that took 2 days and the weirdest part was I was still able to send texts while that one was cooking wierd.....:mad::D

Wind7

Staff
A ghost is created when the mass of electrical impulses and magnetic fields that are the connecting point between the brain the material world being observed by the senses and the consciousness converge continues to remain connected to the information of our space time. The connection between our quantum percieved reality and the consciousness observing it is not severed by the lack of physical sensory input and is remaining attached to it's previous mode of existence. Unable to move into another plane of existence for some reason. Usually due to the psychological issues of the person or spirit of said person in question. This is in regards to intelligent hauntings and not quantum information feedback loop.

....this is (possibly) one of the best scientific explanations i think i have ever read. Impressive.

(y) :cool: